Grand Canyon! What a sight!
The Grand Canyon is one of the most beautiful and iconic natural features in the world. The sheer size of it is enough to blow your mind—it’s 277 miles long, up to 18 miles wide, and over a mile deep. And the fact that it’s been around for nearly six million years should make you feel pretty small!
And you should be shouting it from the rooftops! I mean, just look at that canyon. It’s so big and wide and deep. Almost like it was made by some gigantic hand from above. It’s almost as if it were carved out by some divine entity for us earthlings to admire.
There are so many beautiful views of the canyon. You can see it everywhere you look, and it looks different depending on where you’re standing and what time it is. The sunsets are especially gorgeous.
It seems so far away and unattainable, but once you get here, it feels more like a part of nature and less like a novelty or tourist attraction. Like, this is something that really exists, and we are here to experience it. We feel connected to fellow humans in a way we never have before—like we’re all sharing this moment together, looking at the same thing, thinking about how amazing it is that we all get to see something so beautiful right now.
So you’ve got some hot photos of your trip to the Grand Canyon, but you can’t seem to come up with the right caption. We feel ya. Sometimes, coming up with something snappy and clever just doesn’t come naturally, even when you’ve seen things that make you feel like a literary mastermind. And we also know that once you’ve captioned a few pictures, it can get harder and harder to find new ideas. But don’t worry: we’re here to help.
We’ve gathered hundreds of captions for you to use on your Grand Canyon posts on Instagram. Whether you’re looking for something silly, clever, or serious, we’ve got you covered. You can use these captions to really spice up your Grand Canyon photos. Whether you’re there for the majestic views, the golden sunsets, or the national park vibes, these captions will get you ready for your next Instagram post.
Grand Canyon Captions For Instagram
The Grand Canyon is possibly one of the most beautiful places you will ever see in your life. The massive plateau cuts through Arizona, creating a colorful canyon that is just as stunning at sunrise as it is during sunset.
And while the view from the rim of the canyon is always breathtaking, there are plenty of incredible lookout points and viewpoints along the way where you can snap a photo that will have all your friends and family swooning.
If you’re visiting the Grand Canyon, you might as well get your Instagram all ready for it. Make sure you have a great picture that shows off the majesty of the canyon and don’t forget to snap some pictures of yourself and the journey there!
It’s pretty cool that you can post about your adventures, but we know it can be hard to think of good captions!
That’s why we’ve come up with Instagram captions for you to use on your Grand Canyon posts! You’ll always have something to post, and you won’t have to worry about it being too cheesy or corny.
- I’m over the Grand Canyon for this.
- So much canyon, so little time.
- I’ll take a Grand Canyon view any day.
- Feeling GRAND.
- Just another day at Grand Canyon…
- The Grand Canyon never disappoints!
- You can’t beat this view.
- Just me, myself, and… the Grand Canyon!
- The colors in the rocks are unreal!
- A view that’s truly out of this world.
- This really puts things in perspective…
- So much beauty in one place.
- Good times, Grand Canyon times.
- It’s always a good time at Grand Canyon!
- Just basking in the grandeur of it all.
- The Grand Canyon is like a painting in nature.
- Grand Canyon is a wonder to see!
- Feeling small in this big, big world.
- A breathtaking display of natural beauty.
- This place is as grand as its name.
- Looking down into the abyss.
- What a dreamy place to visit.
- Grand Canyon is my happy place.
- I’m going to Grand Canyon it up.
- It’s like being on another planet…but better.
- So we made it to the Grand Canyon!
- Grand Canyon makes me smile.
- Just living the dream.
- The only thing that’s deeper than this canyon is my love for you.
- The canyon is deep, but my heart is deeper.
- There’s no better feeling than standing next to greatness.
- Anybody else wish they were experiencing this view?
- No words can describe how beautiful the Grand Canyon is.
- Someone’s got to be there to take my picture at the Grand Canyon.
- The Grand Canyon is a gorgeous, majestic place that blew all of my expectations out of the water.
- I’d say I’m a pretty adventurous person—but don’t believe me? Just ask the Grand Canyon!
- When I look at the Grand Canyon, I feel so small that my ego disappears.
- Nothing quite like being able to take in this stunning scenery while on vacation!
- You can’t see it, but I am in Grand Canyon right now!
- What a sight!
- To stand on the edge of the canyon overlooking it all—it’s impossible to describe in words!
- You can’t beat the view!
- Hello from home of the Grand Canyon!
- You know what they say… you haven’t lived until you’ve seen The Grand Canyon.
- My favorite spot in the world!
- Lookin’ down and feelin’ up…the vibe at the Grand Canyon!
- If you want to see something really amazing, look at this canyon!
- It’s not called “Grand” for nothing.
- The River, Rock and Time combine to make this magnificent landscape. #GrandCanyon
- What a treat! This breathtaking view is one for the books.
- Nature has created an awe-inspiring landscape that makes you feel so small, yet so connected to the world around you.
- There’s no view like this anywhere else!
- The Grand Canyon is just one of those places that make you feel small.
- What’s below me is so gorgeous that what’s above me doesn’t even matter.
- The Grand Canyon is more than just a #view—it’s a #perspective
- I’ve got a crush on the Grand Canyon.
- I’ve never seen anything like it—this place is pure magic.
- Just looking at this picture makes me feel like nature has given me a big hug! #GrandCanyon
- At the Grand Canyon, every vista is a new wonder of the world.
- Immerse yourself in this stunning scenery. 🌅🌄😍
- The Grand Canyon has stolen my heart with its beauty!
- It is unbelievable how beautiful it is!
- The Grand Canyon is one of my favorite places on Earth!
- Beauty is everywhere at the Grand Canyon. #GrandCanyon
- It’s like looking at another planet.
- Totally in love with you! 😍😎
- The Grand Canyon is awe-inspiring and full of surprises.
- So pretty it hurts.
- Spending a week in the Grand Canyon was so relaxing.
- The Grand Canyon is the only place I’ve ever felt truly at peace with myself.
- If you think this is beautiful, you should see it in person.
- The Grand Canyon is nature’s way of asking “what’s up?”
- This place is huge!
- Who wouldn’t want to stare into the eyes of this giant canyon? It’s grander than any other canyon I’ve ever seen!
- I love the Grand Canyon.
- Seeing the Grand Canyon makes me feel like I can do anything in the world!
- I can’t believe I’m standing here.
- Can you believe this view? The Grand Canyon never gets old!
- The only thing to fear is missing out on this view!
- I love geology and science! Especially when it’s pretty! Like the Grand Canyon!
- Every time I see a photo of this place, I just want to pack my bags and go immediately!
- You don’t need an Instagram filter when you’re seeing real-life beauty like this.
- Miles deep into the Grand Canyon!
- The Grand Canyon is so breathtaking, it makes all your problems seem really small.
- Wow. Just wow.
- If there were ever a natural wonder of the world, this would be it!
- Who needs TV when you have views like this?
- Wish you were here! #GrandCanyonForever
- Awe-inspiring, majestic and mind-boggling. #GrandCanyon
- This is a place where you can see God’s handiwork.
- This is one of the best places to visit in the world!
- Awesome place, I really enjoyed a lot here!
- This is what the Grand Canyon looks like on the inside!
- It’s impossible to take in all of the beauty of the Grand Canyon in one trip, but it’s worth trying.
- This place is just so majestic, it’s hard to put it into words.
- The Grand Canyon is even more gorgeous in person than it is in the pictures you see online!
- Just you, me, and nature’s greatest creation.
- Nature’s art gallery #GrandCanyon
- As far as canyons go, this one is pretty great.
- When it comes to the Grand Canyon, I’m all fired up!
- There’s more to the Grand Canyon than meets the eye
- The Grand Canyon is truly a sight to behold.
- I’m totally canyon-crazy for this place!
- Had a blast at Grand Canyon!
- Forever chasing waterfalls. And canyons too, apparently!
- It’s hard to believe that this was all carved by water!
- Take me back to Grand Canyon!
- Whoa…seriously? This place is real?!?
- I’m in love with the shape of you… Grand Canyon
- Even my camera wasn’t ready for this.
- No words can describe the grandeur of the Grand Canyon. #GrandCanyon
- Believe me when I say that the Grand Canyon is as spectacular as everyone says it is.
- Grand Canyon is where I go to get away from it all.
- There’s a lot to see in the Grand Canyon!
- Look at this amazing place I went to!
- This place is so beautiful that even my words can’t do it justice!
- Nothing says ‘adventure’ like a Grand Canyon hike!
- I don’t think I could ever get sick of seeing this view every day—what a dream!
- Grand Canyon is always a good idea!
- The Grand Canyon is full of wonder. It’s so good to be here!
- Look at all these rocks and sand!
- The only thing better than taking pictures at the Grand Canyon is getting back home and going through those pictures again.
- Is this real life? Or is this just fantasy? Because the Grand Canyon was incredible!
- You can never share too many pictures of Grand Canyon.
- My love for this canyon is as deep as its depths.
- A day at the Grand Canyon is like a day well lived.
- A canyon a day keeps the doctor away.
- I wish I could bottle up this view and save it for a rainy day.
- Canyon’o-clock somewhere.
- I’d rather be at the Grand Canyon.
- Not even sure how we managed to fit this whole thing in one frame…
- My favorite thing to do in the Grand Canyon is take pictures of all the beautiful colors that have been carved into the rock by wind and water over time.
- Who needs a filter when you have a view like this!
- The next time you have an opportunity to visit the Grand Canyon, take it! You’ll be glad you did.
- I’d rather be at the Grand Canyon.
- The Grand Canyon is just one more reminder that Mother Nature is the real MVP.
- It’s like you’re on top of the world.
- The Grand Canyon is nature’s way of saying: “Here! I have created something many people will look at in awe.”
- The canyon blew my mind today!
- The Grand Canyon is almost too much for the eye to take in.
- I’m not a morning person, but I’d wake up at 4am to see this.
- There are no words for how breathtaking this place is!
- I’m in love with the shape of you
- It’s not really a canyon; it’s more like a big hole in the ground.
- The only canyon I need!
- Just chilling at the Grand Canyon.
- I’m in the mood for the Grand Canyon right now.
- Grand Canyon: Because sometimes you need to get away without going too far.
- We went all the way to Arizona to see something this breathtaking.
- The Grand Canyon is so majestic
- The Grand Canyon is basically just a big hole in the earth…just like my heart!
- No, no, no, it’s like… HUGE.
- The Grand Canyon is more than just a #view—it’s a #perspective.
- I am standing on the edge of a cliff, staring out onto the endless horizon and feeling my heart pound with the universe.
- Grand Canyon is the best place on earth to take a selfie.
- I think I’m in love with you, Grand Canyon.
- Grand Canyon: the fanciest natural sinkhole on Earth.
- Life is about the Grand Canyon, not the sprinkles on your cupcake.
- The Grand Canyon is what you make of it; some people see a pile of dirt, others see a beautiful natural wonder.”
- Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing to see the Grand Canyon?’
- Grand Canyon: So big, even the gods came to play.
- Journey to the end of the earth and back again…to the Grand Canyon!
- The Grand Canyon can’t hear you—you need to speak up!
- A day spent at the Grand Canyon is worth two spent elsewhere.
- The best way to find yourself is in the Grand Canyon.
- It’s all about perspective…and if you don’t have one by now, go visit the Grand Canyon!
- ll that we are is a result of what we have been through…at the Grand Canyon.
- This is 🐍 the view down 🌅 that a lot of people go up 😁 to see!
- There’s beauty in simplicity…as evidenced by the Grand Canyon.
- The Grand Canyon is actually the most beautiful place in the universe, and we don’t say that lightly.
- You’ll never meet a more unique experience than a trip to the Grand Canyon—it’s always new and exciting!
- We’re not exaggerating when we say that it’s truly the best place on earth. Seriously.
- The Grand Canyon is not only stunningly beautiful, but it also feels magical, like a fantasy world.
- The Grand Canyon: so good, you’ll never get over it.
- If this doesn’t make you want to go see the Grand Canyon, I don’t know what will.
- The only thing better than seeing the Grand Canyon? Seeing it from above!
- Just saying—the Grand Canyon was here before Instagram, but at least we can enjoy it on social media now.
- There is more wonder in this world than can ever be seen or known. 🌎🌏❤️
- The Grand Canyon is so big that it has its own weather.
- Grand Canyon: So big you can’t see all of it from one spot.
- I love walking along the rim of the Grand Canyon.
- It is truly one of the most humbling places I’ve ever been to—I will never forget it.
- The Grand Canyon is one of America’s greatest treasures.
- Grand Canyon or Mars? I’ll let you decide.
- Time stands still here.
- Beautiful Place!
- My favorite spot in the world is at the rim of the Grand Canyon.
- So this is what it’s like to go to the edge of the world.
- Majestic and inspiring, words don’t do justice to seeing this wonder first hand! #GrandCanyon
- Grand Canyon, that’s a big canyon
- Grand Canyon, you see so many things that you can’t see anywhere else
- There is so much to see and do at The Grand Canyon. #GrandCanyon
- Some things are just beyond words.
- I’m so excited I finally got to see the Grand Canyon!
- It’s hard to believe that such a huge hole in the ground can be so beautiful.
- The Grand Canyon has some of the best sunsets I’ve ever seen
- We’ve got our eye on you. 😎🌅
- The colors in this place are just unreal!
- If you don’t think that life is beautiful just look at the Grand Canyon.
- How does this landscape even EXIST?
- There are seven natural wonders of the world and the Grand Canyon is one of them.
- I’m not going to lie—this is probably my favorite place in the whole world.
- This place makes me want to live
- If you see one thing in your life, make it the Grand Canyon.
- The first time I saw this, I lost my breath.
- Walk on sunshine. 🌞 😎 🌈
- The Grand Canyon is a big deal, and so am I.
- The scale of this place is incredible!
- There’s nothing like watching the sunset in the Grand Canyon.
- Waterfalls, petrified wood, some of the oldest rock on the planet. Pretty cool. 😜😍
- Canyons can’t hold us back! (except for this one)
- The only thing that could be more spectacular would be if it were twice as big. #GrandCanyon
- Grand Canyon is much more beautiful than I thought it would be.
- Grand Canyon is the only place where you can use the word “literally” and be literal about it.
- They say that a picture is worth 1,000 words, but I don’t think I could do justice to how much I love the Grand Canyon in 1,000 words.
- I’m all about that rock, ’bout that rock, no tunnel.
- When life gives you canyons, pose next to them and post on the ‘gram.
- The Grand Canyon—it’s how we get there that matters.
- It’s not just another hole in the ground. #GrandCanyon
- I’m not sure words can really do this place justice.
- Make sure you take time to stop and appreciate the little things in life, like this view of Grand Canyon.
- The desert is a place of indescribable beauty, with the Grand Canyon being the pinnacle.
- Grand Canyon, where I’m a big deal.
- The Grand Canyon is the best national park yet.
- The Grand Canyon is like the ultimate Instagram backdrop. #nofilter
- The Grand Canyon is to Earth as the stars are to the sky. A vast expanse of beauty you can’t fathom until you’ve experienced it yourself.
- I want to go here again and again!!
- Be thankful to Mother Nature for creating such a wonderful place on Earth called Grand Canyon!!
- I love the way the light hits the rocks.
- The Grand Canyon is so much deeper than it looks.
- It’s really surprising how much rock there is in the Grand Canyon.
- Nothing but open space here!
- The best part about visiting the Grand Canyon is that there’s no cell service—it’s just you and your thoughts.
- Sorry, can’t hear you—I’m enjoying this moment of silence while hiking the Grand Canyon.
- The Grand Canyon: Where you can forget about everything and remember how amazing you are at the same time.
- Maybe it’s because I’m hiking the Grand Canyon, but it looks like I’m on top of the world right now.
- I don’t know what kind of sorcery is involved in making this place, but it’s pretty magical if you ask me.
- #GrandCanyonVibes: You do you… and we’ll do us… while we enjoy these majestic views together!
- If there was a Grand Canyon National Park in every state, our country would be so much better off.
- It’s amazing what nature can do with water and wind over millions of years…just look at the Grand Canyon!
- The Grand Canyon is so big, it makes me feel like a tiny speck of dust.
- How far down can you go? The Grand Canyon has no bottom!
- Out here, the Grand Canyon’s got nothing on the Grand…
- Oh, what a wonderful day for a Grand Canyon visit!
- Need to feel small? Visit the Grand Canyon.
- What happens in the Grand Canyon stays in the Grand Canyon.
- Look at all this space out here!
- One thing I learned on my trip to the Grand Canyon: It’s impossible to forget how incredible nature truly is!
- The colors in the canyon are amazing.
- You know what they say: ‘Go big or go home.” (Or to the Grand Canyon!)
- The scale of this place is humbling. It’s making me realize how small I actually am!
- The colors on display here are extraordinary! It’s like being inside a kaleidoscope!
- The moment my eyes went past the rim of the Grand Canyon, I couldn’t believe what I saw!
- What’s really grand about it? Everything! #GrandCanyon
- I feel like I am standing on the edge of eternity itself.
- If there is a heaven on earth, then it’s The Grand Canyon
- You won’t believe how much water carved this canyon.
- Definitely worth the hype—the Grand Canyon is one for the books!
- You can never have too many trips to Grand Canyon!
- I regret nothing except not visiting The Grand Canyon sooner.
- The view from the bottom of the Grand Canyon looked like an endless sky above me!
- I can see for miles from up here, and you should too!
- Nothing like a good sunrise at the Grand Canyon to start your day off right.
- If you’re not in awe of the Grand Canyon, you just don’t have a soul.
- For the thrill of a lifetime, explore all that Grand Canyon National Park has to offer.
- With the Grand Canyon, a person walks the rims of two billion years of earth’s history.
- The Grand Canyon is so beautiful, even the names of the landscapes are poetic.
- I can’t believe I’ve ticked this off my bucket list!!
- If only there were a way for me to see how many feet deep this canyon is…
- View from above 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 #wanderlust #travel #grandcanyon #friends #nature #adventure
- The Grandest canyon of them all.
- There are colors I’ve never seen before in my life when I look down into the Grand Canyon. It’s like someone took all the colors God ever created and put them together in one place just for me to look at. It’s incredible! And beautiful! And breathtaking!
- You had me at ‘Grand.’
- There’s nothing like watching the sunrise in the Grand Canyon!
- Let’s hear it for the canyon!
- Getting my steps in at the Grand Canyon!
- This canyon is so majestic, it’s impossible not to be in awe of its beauty.
- At the Grand Canyon, we’re all just little specks in a vast land of beauty and grandeur.
- Ain’t nothing like a Grand Canyon sunset.. 🌅🌆
- The Grand Canyon is such an impressive sight! But nothing beats standing on the edge…
- My favorite thing about visiting the Grand Canyon was being able to go at my own pace and spend time doing whatever made me happy at any given moment—riding mules, watching kids play basketball, taking selfies, etc.—and still be on schedule with my tour group!
- At Grand Canyon, you can see the layers of the Earth—and plate tectonics—unfold before your eyes in real life!
- When you’re at the bottom of a big hole in the ground, looking up at the sky makes you feel small and free at once.
- What’s your favorite place on earth? Mine is the Grand Canyon!
- Let’s rock and roll to the Grand Canyon.
- Grand Canyon: where rivers run red and rocks don’t come in shades of gray.
- See you on the other side, Grand Canyon. 😌
- The Grand Canyon was painted by God himself.
- You know what they say: When in Arizona… go to the Grand Canyon!
- The Grand Canyon: making it look like God is a very big fan of canyons.
- Look at all that nature!
- This was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done in my life, but seeing that view made it all worth it.
- It’s hard to believe the Grand Canyon was carved by water!
- Everyone should see this place once in their life. It’ll blow your mind, and maybe even change you forever!
- The Grand Canyon is a spectacular place.
- Everytime I look at pictures of the Grand Canyon, I am reminded that nature is beautiful!
- Best place for some peace and quiet.
- This place is GRAND!
- Just going with the flow.
- Living in the moment.
- What’s better than this? Not much, that’s for sure.
- Grand Canyon is great! We’re having a grand time.
- My favorite place to get away from it all is the Grand Canyon!
- If only all of life’s problems could be solved by taking a hike through beautiful scenery… 😉
Funny Grand Canyon Captions
The Grand Canyon is one of the most beautiful places in the world. If you’re lucky enough to go, be sure to take a ton of pictures and share them with your friends on Instagram!
But what could possibly make your photos on Instagram even better? Funny captions! Funny captions can help bring life to your photo and show off how much fun you had at the Grand Canyon.
We’ve got some amazing Grand Canyon captions that are sure to make your friends laugh (and maybe even learn a little something about this National Park in the process). So get out there and snap a photo of your Grand Canyon adventure. We know it will be beautiful.
Whether you’re posting on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat, here are some funny captions to help you share your Grand Canyon experience with your friends and get the likes rolling in.
- The Grand Canyon is sooooo big it makes the Eiffel Tower look like a toddler’s toy.
- Because the world needed one more picture of the Grand Canyon.
- No, no, no, it’s like… HUGE.
- It’s so big I almost didn’t have room in my camera roll to take a picture of it.
- The Grand Canyon is a little too grand for me.
- How does this landscape even EXIST?
- Who needs a caption when you have this view?
- Guys, I’m really scared of heights. Can we go back now?
- Is this heaven? No, it’s the Grand Canyon.
- I don’t know how a canyon can be this grand.
- Actually, the Grand Canyon is my second-favorite hole to look into.
- We’re on top of the world! Well, actually just at the bottom of a giant hole in the ground.
- Thank you, Arizona, for making all of my vertigo fears come true.
- I’m so glad I don’t live at the bottom of this thing.
- This is why I’ll never commit a crime!
- The only thing you can’t see from the Grand Canyon is what’s on the other side.
- This place makes me feel so small!
- From here to eternity is only a couple of miles if you measure it on the map, but if you measure it in the Grand Canyon, it’s a million years.
- I hiked the Grand Canyon, and now I feel like a grand canyon.
- This is not what I was expecting…
- Maybe the Grand Canyon is just an empty hole, but there’s something about it that feels so full.
- My caption has NO WORDS for how grand this canyon is!
- Gotta get over this canyon. Maybe I should just walk around it?
- Grand Canyon? More like Grand “I can’t even!”
- You can’t be lonely with the Grand Canyon as your friend.
- Everyone I know is in Las Vegas. What the heck am I doing hiking?
- It’s grand. It’s awesome. It’s canyon-tastic!
- You’re better off roamin’ around the Grand Canyon than tryin’ to get around me.
- There are two types of people in this world: those who have seen the Grand Canyon and those who have not.
- This is Arizona? I thought it was the surface of Mars!
- It’s a Grand-Can-Do Attitude kind of day!
- It took millions of years for the Colorado River to carve out the Grand Canyon, but only one moment for me to fall in love with it.
- I’ve got 99 problems but the Grand Canyon ain’t one.
- No, that’s not a man-made swimming pool—it’s the Grand Canyon!
- Grand Canyon? More like grand can’t-yon stop looking at this beautiful place!
- The Grand Canyon looks like something out of a fantasy book about dragons and magic.
- Grand Canyon or bust!
- I’m pretty sure this is where my friend threw up.
- Let’s get canyon-y.
- I wonder if there’s a secret staircase down the Grand Canyon…
- I am going to post a picture from the Grand Canyon every day until you start following me on Instagram!
- Don’t get too close to the edge!
- Grand Canyon: The only place where you can fall while sitting down.
- The Grand Canyon is a perfect example of how mother nature can create such amazing places that even humans can’t destroy them!
- It’s kind of weird that we don’t use any of these canyons for anything. We should probably use them for something. Maybe we can store stuff in them? Or maybe make something out of them? I don’t know.
- The Grand Canyon is amazing…and it’s a great place to take a nap!
- The Grand Canyon is so grand, I feel like an ant standing next to it.
- I’m so glad this isn’t my office.
- If you’ve ever been to the Grand Canyon, there’s no need to keep reading this caption.
- A small step for man, a giant leap for my Instagram likes.
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonade… unless you’re at the Grand Canyon!
- The Grand Canyon is bigger than your problems… and your dreams… and your car… and everything you own combined!
- It feels like you are standing over a giant bowl of spaghetti.
- It’s a canyon thing…
- Grand Canyon is like a giant swimming pool, but with rocks.
- Me: “I’m going to see a big hole.” Grand Canyon: “I’m a canyon, not a hole!”
- The biggest hole in America’s backyard!
- People say, “The Grand Canyon is one of America’s greatest treasures!” I say, “No, it’s just a big hole in the ground.”
- Grand Canyon: where even the most jaded cynic has to admit that nature is pretty darn cool.
- This is it—the moment when I realized that the canyon was real and not just something I saw in pictures!
- Here I am, still thinking about how incredible it was to stand on the edge of the Grand Canyon and see into its depths… and trying to figure out how I’ll ever top this trip!
- No matter where you go, there will always be a Grand Canyon waiting to swallow you whole.
- Anyone who says they wouldn’t want to see The Grand Canyon has a serious case of FOMO.
- Feeling like a big kid in a big sandbox.
- Here lies the last bit of hope for my soul…
- Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon, where are you? Oh, there you are.
- Can-yons: like bays, but better!
- Spent half an hour looking for a good photo of the Grand Canyon, but all my pics are pretty much just like this one.
- This place is grander than I ever could have imagined.
- It’s just a hole in the ground!” (Kidding… it’s much more majestic than that.)
- What would it be like if we lived in a world where they made a Grand Canyons 2: The Revenge?
- Here’s a pic of me standing on the edge of the Grand Canyon like a complete moron, because you know, why not?
- I’m going to leave you on read and go throw myself off the Grand Canyon.
- If I had a choice between visiting the Grand Canyon or watching paint dry, I’d choose both—because I’m a big fan of taking things at face value.
Cheesy Grand Canyon Captions
Some of the best things in life are cheesy. We’re talking cheese fries, cheese-based pasta dishes, and cheesy jokes. And then there are cheesy Instagram captions.
We’ve all been there. You go on a super cool trip to the Grand Canyon, take a ton of great photos, and then you’re about to post them to Instagram…when you realize you can’t think of any good captions!
Well, not to worry! We’ve got a list of fun, punny, and yes—cheesy (hey, sometimes that’s what you need)—captions so you can post all your Grand Canyon photos on the ‘Gram without further ado.
- I think I’m falling for this canyon.
- You’re the Grand Canyon to me.
- The best thing about the Grand Canyon is that it’s in America!
- Is it weird if I just stand here and stare at this view all day? Asking for a friend…
- Feeling free as a bird today at the Grand Canyon!
- This view is so grand you’ll feel like a canyon.
- There’s a Canyon in my way.
- My bucket list is getting shorter and shorter! Thanks, Grand Canyon!
- No matter what kind of day I have, all my troubles melt away at the Grand Canyon.
- I’m so full of joy right now, I could burst!
- The Grand Canyon is so grand, it has its own canyon.
- I’m lost in the Grand Canyon.
- The Grand Canyon is great, but have you seen my Instagram?
- I could go on about how magnificent the Grand Canyon is all day, but I think these pictures will tell you all you need to know!
- The Grand Canyon is no joke.
- Feeling small in the Grand Canyon makes me feel big everywhere else.
- If it’s not on Instagram, did it really happen?
- It’s not the size of the canyon that counts: It’s how you use it.
- You read my mind like a Grand Canyon.
- The Grand Canyon is a whole new world for me.
- You don’t make friends with salad. You make friends by taking them to see the Grand Canyon.
- When life gives you lemons, take them to the Grand Canyon so they can see how small they are in comparison to this massive wonder of nature.
- If you’re reading this, it’s not too late to stop and go see the Grand Canyon.
- I only have eyes for the Grand Canyon.
- Forget Grand Canyon, I want a Grand Cheeseburger.
- Welcome to the Grand Canyon. Please respect the walls.
- When I was growing up I thought the Grand Canyon was just a hole in the ground, but now I know better.
- You’ll never meet a more majestic canyon.
- The views here are so amazing I might need a second pair of eyes!
- I came, I saw, I conquered…this selfie stick for the perfect shot of myself and the Grand Canyon!
- I heard about the Grand Canyon, but I didn’t expect it to be so… grand.
- Listen up, guys: this Grand Canyon’s got some SERIOUS game when it comes to geography!
- My favorite part of the Grand Canyon tour was looking out over the edge and not being able to see the bottom.
- Life is better in flip-flops at Grand Canyon!
- I mean, I’ve seen pictures, but this feels different.
- This picture doesn’t do the Grand Canyon justice, but hey, it’s better than a selfie.
- I left my heart in the Grand Canyon. There’s a lot of space out there to keep it safe.
- I don’t know what the greatest thing about the Grand Canyon is, but whatever it is, it’s big.
- I went to the Grand Canyon last week and I feel like I have new wisdom about life now.
- Might as well face it: I’m addicted to the Grand Canyon.
- It may be a canyon, but you’re still my number one.
- I don’t always go on trips…but when I do, they’re to the Grand Canyon!
- I went to the Grand Canyon and all I got was this stupid picture.
- People are like the Grand Canyon. Some take a lifetime to see, but a lifetime to forget. (:
- A lot of people say that you have to visit the Grand Canyon at least once in your life, and they’re right!
- Everyone has a little #grandcanyon in them.
- This is my view from the Grand Canyon. Not too shabby, eh?
- Okay, now that I’ve seen the Grand Canyon I’m ready to die happy.
- Just hanging out by the Grand Canyon.
- It’s called GRAND for a reason.
- Grand Canyon is so large, it’s kind of hard to believe that you’re on Earth.
- All these colours and I only have eyes for you.
- Was that specific shade of red found anywhere else in the world before people noticed it at the Grand Canyon? Probably not!
- If you fall off the edge, don’t call me.
- I’m hanging out at the bottom of the earth today!
- My only regret? Coming here alone.
- Our goal is to save the Grand Canyon, but what about the Grandson Canyon?
- If I had a canyon for every time someone called me a superstar, I’d own the Grand Canyon.
- This is the ultimate way to get off the beaten track.
- Don’t even THINK about jumping into the Grand Canyon!
- I couldn’t decide between a selfie or a picture of the Grand Canyon, so have both.
- The Grand Canyon is clearly the work of aliens who wanted to send us a message about their superior technology, but we’re just too stupid to get it.
- The Grand Canyon is like pizza: no matter how many times you’ve seen pictures or heard people talk about it, there’s nothing like seeing it and experiencing it for yourself.
- The Grand Canyon is so big you could fit a bunch of cars inside it! Like thousands! Probably more!
- My selfie game is Grand. Canyon.
- The best thing about the Grand Canyon? It’s really big and really deep.
- I hope this caption lives up to your standards!
- There are three types of people in this world: those who love rocks, those who hate rocks, and those who have never seen them before. If you’re in the latter category, head to Grand Canyon!
- How do you get through life without seeing the Grand Canyon?
- If there’s one thing I know about the Grand Canyon, it’s that it’s grand. Am I right or am I right?
- This is what happens when you try to take a selfie in the Grand Canyon by yourself….
- Life is pretty cool when you’re chilling at the Grand Canyon.
- Grand Canyon: It’s not just for Instagram anymore!
- I’m sorry, the Grand Canyon is unavailable to take your call right now, please leave a message.
- It’s the Grand Canyon, but make it fashion.
- They say you can see the Grand Canyon in an hour, but it took me hours to get this photo just right. 😂😂😂
- When you’re in such an awe-inspiring place, sometimes all you can say is ‘WOW.’
- If Mother Nature had Instagram, she’d totally be posting pictures of herself at the Grand Canyon with the caption “Who else thinks this is pretty kewl?”
- The Grand Canyon is a big hole in the ground—but it’s not just any big hole in the ground, it’s THE big hole in the ground!
Grand Canyon Hiking Captions
The Grand Canyon is an incredible natural wonder—1 mile deep, 277 miles long, and at many points up to 18 miles wide. It’s been around for some six million years as the Colorado River has carved its way through the landscape of Arizona, and every time we get a glimpse of it, it takes our breath away.
Hiking in Grand Canyon National Park is a dream come true for many avid hikers. It’s hard to describe the feeling you get when you stand at the rim and look out over that vast expanse of untouched land, or when you watch the sun rise and set over the canyon, illuminating it with a whole new warmth.
With over 250 miles of hiking trails, there are endless opportunities to explore the Grand Canyon. From easy, paved trails that are great for families with kids or new hikers, to steep, rugged terrain that requires experienced hikers and technical equipment like ropes and harnesses. Whether you want to experience the majesty of this national park’s landscape or get your heart pumping with some hardcore hiking action, there are plenty of options available.
But sometimes, it’s hard to come up with the right words to describe how you feel about your hiking adventures.
Luckily for you, we’ve gathered Grand Canyon Hiking captions so you can share your experience with friends and family. We hope these captions help you out when posting about your hiking adventures at the Grand Canyon!
- Nothing says ‘adventure’ like a Grand Canyon hike!
- I absolutely love this place! Nothing like a hike to clear your head and spark your creativity!
- Hiking the Grand Canyon with my bestie.
- Friends who hike together, stay together.
- Hike more worry less.
- It’s not just about how far you go but also how high up.
- Hike your own hike.
- Hiking the Grand Canyon: just like yoga, but with no pants.
- Being outdoors makes me feel connected to something bigger.
- I made it to the top of the canyon! And now I’m going back down… and then up again… and then down again…
- I see your point, Grand Canyon!
- When life gives you a canyon, hike it!
- I want to be where the people aren’t.
- There’s nothing quite like the smell of fresh air after a good hike.
- Hiking: It’s exhausting, but worth it!
- t’s always a good time for a hike.
- Great things never came from comfort zones.
- If I take a selfie, does that count as hiking?
- It’s a Grand Life. Thanks, Arizona!
- Did I ever tell you about that time I hiked the Grand Canyon?
- I didn’t hike it, I conquered it.
- A hike a day keeps the doctor away.
- Hiking is the answer, who cares what the question is.
- Just taking a hike through this big hole in the Earth—no big deal.
- Gorge-ous view!
- When the going gets tough, the tough go hiking.
- Are we at the bottom of the canyon yet?
- Never too old to hike.
- Hiking is just another excuse to be in nature.
- We are all hikers until something goes wrong, then we are survivalists!
- Hiking is not just a sport, it’s a lifestyle.
- Life is better from up high.
- Oh, wait! We have to walk back out?
- May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view.
- If you want to go hiking, you shouldn’t go alone. I mean, unless you’re going to the Grand Canyon.
- I hate to break it to you—you’re not in shape if you can’t hike the Grand Canyon.
- This is me at the Grand Canyon before my hike, after my hike, and in between my hikes.
- When I’m hiking at the Grand Canyon, I don’t just think about myself anymore. I think about where I am in relation to everything else.
- hiked through the Grand Canyon and all I got was this shirt and a sore butt from sitting on rocks.
- Who knew that hiking through the Grand Canyon could be so much fun? It was amazing!
- A bad day on a trail beats a good day anywhere else!
- Canyon-t wait to hike here again!
- Hike and be happy
- Happy trails, everyone!
- My feet hurt, my back hurts, and I’m having the time of my life!
- Here’s looking at you, Grand Canyon!
- The view from here? Even better than the view from there!
- It’s like being on top of the world… but not quite as high up as I’d like to be (I’m scared of heights).
- Hiking through history—the Grand Canyon has been around for a very long time now!
- . It’s not hiking unless you made it up the trail and back in under an hour.
- Hiking with friends is fun. Hiking with *good* friends is better. Hiking with *best* friends is bestest.
- When your mom says you can go hiking, but only if you’re back by noon…
- I got to see some amazing sights on my hike today!
- If you’re looking for me, I’ll be hiking the Grand Canyon!
- Just canyon’t get enough of this place
- I’ve been dying to hike at the Grand Canyon ever since I watched Thelma & Louise! #bucketlist
- This is the Grand Canyon, not the Grand Canyouseeit.
- Hiking the Grand Canyon is grand!
- The best views come after the hardest climbs.
- Gotta catch ’em all!
- There’s only one way down the Grand Canyon—one step at a time!
- Hiking is like chess: if you don’t go in prepared, you’re going to lose no matter how good you are at moving your pieces around the board.
- This view has me on cloud nine!
- It’s time to take in some fresh air and enjoy the beautiful outdoors.
- This is my favorite spot on the planet.
- I’m so happy I did this!
- This hike changed me forever!
- Keep calm and climb on!
- This view gives me life!
- Climb the mountain so you can see the world, not so the world can see you.
- Life is better in a bikini, but that doesn’t mean you can’t hike in one
- Sometimes you have to get down and dirty to really enjoy nature.
- What do you get when you combine breathtaking natural beauty with world-class hiking trails? This place!
Grand Canyon Sunset Captions
The Grand Canyon is one of America’s most iconic landscapes, with its striking red hues and breathtaking views. If you’ve been lucky enough to visit this natural wonder, you’ll know that it’s a sight to behold both during the day and in the evening. In fact, the Grand Canyon at sunset is even more magnificent than it is during daylight hours.
Sunsets at the Grand Canyon are especially majestic. With light reflecting off of the canyon walls and casting a beautiful glow over the landscape, sunsets at the Grand Canyon are truly awe-inspiring.
Sunset at the Grand Canyon = a mini-vacation in a single photo. It’s a sight that’s so beautiful, you may as well be on another planet. And if you can’t make it out to Arizona to capture the scene in person, you can always count on Instagram for plenty of jaw-dropping views of the canyon and its many sunset shades.
Want to share one of the epic sunset photos you snapped in the Grand Canyon on social media, but can’t think of a great caption to go with it? We’ve got you covered.
Whether you’re visiting this stunning place for the first time or even the 50th time, with these sunset captions your followers will be able to see all the beauty of the Grand Canyon through your eyes. What are you waiting for? Get posting!
- A beautiful view of the Grand Canyon at sunset.
- There’s nothing like watching the sunset in the Grand Canyon!
- I could stare at this sunset forever.
- Nothing compares to this sunset.
- The sun is setting so beautifully right now at the Grand Canyon!
- When the sun sets at the Grand Canyon, you really know it’s summertime.
- Another beautiful sunset at the Grand Canyon, another beautiful summer evening!
- The sky looks like it’s on fire! Sunset at the Grand Canyon tonight!
- You can tell when you’re having a nice summer evening because sunsets look like this!
- Watching this sunset at the Grand Canyon makes me want to be camping for every weekend for the rest of my life!
- Who else is loving this amazing weather? It’s making for some crazy pretty sunsets, too!!
- If we have another one of these sunsets, I’m going to have to move out here forever!!
- This view never gets old!! Wish I could watch a thousand more of these Grand Canyon sunsets.
- The sunset at the Grand Canyon is one of those once-in-a-lifetime experiences. You’ll be talking about it for years to come…
- It’s so beautiful, you might even forget about that weird sunburn you got earlier in the day!
- Everyone should see the sunset at the Grand Canyon at least once in their lifetime—you just never know what might happen…
- The sunset at the Grand Canyon is one of our favorite things about America…and it really shouldn’t be missed by anyone who loves nature.
- I think of you every time I see a sunset.
- The biggest problem with sunsets is that they’re never long enough.
- Thanks for always being here for me through all the sunsets.
- This sunset is worth every penny!
- I love you more than I love sunsets.
- We didn’t need any filters for this beauty.
- Even this photo doesn’t do it justice.
- I hope the person who said “red sky at night, sailors delight” saw this sunset—I don’t even know how they could’ve been wrong!
- Rather than attempt to describe the majesty of this sunset, I’m just gonna leave it here and let you fill in your own adjectives.
- I’m at a loss for words—but luckily, I have photos instead!
- Smile bright like the sun at Grand Canyon.
- I moved to Arizona for the mountains and stayed for the sunsets.
- Ain’t nothin’ like a sunset in Arizona 🌇 #grandcanyon
- The Grand Canyon has some of the best sunsets I’ve ever seen in my life.
- The view of the Grand Canyon at sunset is one of my all-time favorite memories.
- The Grand Canyon is one of the most beautiful views in the world and even more so at sunset.
- All of my worries melt away when I see something like this.
- Sunsets don’t get better than this.
- I don’t know what it is, but every time I look at a sunset, I feel like I’m living a moment from someone else’s life—like I’m actually experiencing that time in their life with them, and for those few minutes, everything about their life becomes mine.
- To be honest, looking at the sunset makes me feel really small and lonely sometimes.
- The sun set so beautifully today that I forgot to Instagram it.
- As long as you have a sunrise and a sunset, things can get better.
- Sometimes, you just have to stop and look up—or down—at something incredible like this.
- Not all sunsets are created equal. But if you have plans to schedule a trip to the Grand Canyon in the near future, you’d better believe that this one is…
- My favorite color is sunset.
- You can always tell when a sunset is going to be big and beautiful because the sky turns into an array of rainbow colors before it happens.
- The most wonderful sunset always comes after a stormy day…
- A sunset in Grand Canyon is a beautiful sight.
- The sunsets at the Grand Canyon are so beautiful that this is the only thing that makes my heart happy!
- One of the most beautiful things in the world is watching a sunset at the Grand Canyon.
- The sunsets at the Grand Canyon are always so breathtaking!
- I love a good sunset, and there’s nothing better than a sunset at the Grand Canyon!
- Sunsets are amazing, but sunsets at the Grand Canyon are even more amazing!
- There’s nothing quite like watching a sunset at the Grand Canyon because it makes me feel so happy and peaceful inside!
- The sunsets over the Grand Canyon and it reminds me of you: beautiful, bright, and also maybe a little terrifying.
- You! You’re like the sun setting over the Grand Canyon: something everyone can appreciate, but only I get to enjoy your beauty constantly.
- Waking up with you is better than watching the sun set over the Grand Canyon: it’s amazing every day, even though the colors may change depending on the weather or whatnot.
- When I’m feeling sad, I just think about how my heart is as big as the Grand Canyon that I’m looking at in this photo—it’s massive and beautiful and makes me feel things that are hard to describe in words.
- The sunsets over the Grand Canyon and reminds me of my love for you: fiery and unstoppable!
- The Grand Canyon is a great place to visit at any time of year, but sunset is a special treat.
- It’s not just the size that’s impressive, it’s also the color.
- Sunset over the Grand Canyon is an experience you won’t soon forget!
- Even if you don’t think you like nature, this will change your mind!
- It’s hard to believe that something so beautiful exists on Earth.
Grand Canyon Quotes
We know you love the Grand Canyon, and we’re here to help you keep the excitement stoked. So we put together a list of quotes about the Grand Canyon that you can use on social media!
Sharing your photos and videos of the Grand Canyon is great for your friends and family, but there’s more to it than that. When you share photos from your trip, you’ll inspire others to visit the Grand Canyon—and that helps us all.
So check out our list of Grand Canyon quotes below, then head over to Facebook or Instagram and share your Grand Canyon photos with these captions! Let’s spread the excitement about this amazing place!
- Ain’t no mountain high enough…
- You can’t climb a mountain in a day, but you can make incredible progress every single day, and eventually, you’ll get there!
- You don’t know what’s out there until you go looking.
- There is no more peaceful feeling than being able to just sit and stare at a canyon.
- I saw the Grand Canyon, so I can die happy.
- Never climb a mountain without a companion. Or if you do, make sure it’s Grand Canyon. It’s big enough for two.
- For some reason, I always feel very inspired when I look out over the canyon.
- A place that is so beautiful that it makes you feel like there’s no point in ever leaving.
- Earth has music for those who listen.
- If anything happens here at the Grand Canyon, I want someone to tell my dad about it.
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.
- Not all who wander are lost, especially if they’re in the Grand Canyon!
- Feeling grateful for all the beautiful places in this world. No matter how far I travel, this will always be one of my favorites.
- When you’ve gotta go, you’ve gotta go—even at the Grand Canyon.
- Everything that goes into the Grand Canyon comes out great.
- Grand Canyon is a very special place for me; it is one of those truly beautiful places where words cannot do it justice.
- The grand canyon is as spectacular as it is surprising.
- I never realized my life was missing something until I saw this view of the Grand Canyon.
- When in doubt, go to the Grand Canyon—and if you’re still in doubt, then go home and rethink your life.
- One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.
- The Grand Canyon is one place where man meets nature and nature wins.
- It’s not so much that the Grand Canyon is big, but it’s just so darn big.
- If you don’t see the Grand Canyon, you haven’t seen America.
- My favorite thing about the Grand Canyon is how grand it is.
- Sometimes all you need is a change in perspective.
- The Grand Canyon kind of makes you want to be a better person.
- My heart is in two places: in my body and at the Grand Canyon.
- So many people have walked here before me, but I don’t need to follow in their footsteps—I can make my own way!
- If I went to the Grand Canyon every day and stayed there until I died, I would still have done something worthwhile with my life.
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
- The Grand Canyon is breathtaking and awe-inspiring at every turn.
- The earth is art, the photographer is only a witness.
- The Grand Canyon is a remarkably beautiful place. I found it to be overwhelming and inspiring.
Now that we’ve looked at so many Grand Canyon Instagram Captions, it’s time to wrap up. We’re hoping that you’ve found a few captions that will help you capture the essence of your trip to this amazing national park and share your experience with friends and family.
As you know, the Grand Canyon is a place of such beauty and diversity that it truly defies description. It’s one of those places where words just don’t do it justice, but I’m sure that you have some great photos to share! So go ahead, post those pics on Instagram and let the world see how breathtaking this place really is.
Thanks for being an awesome reader!