Halloween is right around the corner. There are only a few more days until the big day, and you still don’t have spooky Halloween phrases ready. But don’t worry, Soocial has your back. If you’re making a last-minute attempt to get into the spirit of things this year, or if you just want some original creepy Halloween phrases for your DIY haunted house or Halloween parties, this article is for you. We’ve gathered tons of catchy, funny, and scary Halloween phrases and sayings for you to choose from.
Halloween is the day when everyone gets to be a little bit wild, a little bit crazy, and a whole lot of fun. Being a kid, you used to love dressing up in an unusual costume and going from house to house for some candies.
Most adults have been able to uphold this tradition by throwing Halloween parties with friends and family. If you’re planning on hosting one such party, then you should consider using one or more spooky Halloween phrases that might add just the right amount of ambiance your party needs to make it memorable.
You can also use Halloween phrases or sayings on your marketing materials or try to scare your friends with some carefully placed Halloween phrases in an email.
But finding a good one is not as easy as it seems. It can take a lot of patience and creativity.
To make things easier for you, here we bring you a collection of horror-inducing Halloween phrases that range from funny to downright creepy and scary. Some are short, some are even longer, but all are fun to read. You can use them on your own or bulk them up creatively to make even scarier sentences.
So, let’s take a walk down the lane of some spooky phrases…
Catchy Halloween Phrases
Halloween is creeping right around the corner, and you may be tensed up about how to create Halloween-themed social media content. You’ve seen them everywhere – Facebook posts, your Twitter feed, your Instagram – it seems everyone is sharing the same old and boring Halloween phrases and quotes.
It’s the time to get your creative juices flowing and come up with some original catchy Halloween phrases that can help your campaign stand out.
To save your time, here is a collection of catchy Halloween phrases that will help you spread spookiness. These are sure to leave a lasting impression on readers.
- A beastly party
- Enter the realm of horror
- Scare your socks off!
- Get ready to scream!
- Have a wicked Halloween
- Fright night fun
- Ghoulish getaways
- Happy Halloween from the dark side
- One sweet day of scares!
- All that glitters is ghoul
- Have a witch of a time!
- Go on some gripping adventures
- Creep, crawl, and float!
- Ghoulish grinning ghosts
- You will scream for more
- Rise from the dead
- Dead or alive, you’ll die having fun!
- Be scary, not mean!
- It’s a great time to get scary!
- Have a spooktacular Halloween!
- Trick or treat! – both are good
- Happy freakin Halloween!
- Blood dripping candy
- Mummy’s tombstone
- All ghosts and goblins
- Halloween is here
- A spooktacular handout
- Halloween is coming
- Frightful fun for Halloween
- Fun and frights
- Spooky and scary
- Scare them away
- Scary monsters
- Boo! Hiss! Etc.
- Die laughing
- Be a beast
- Don’t be scared
- Be safe and have a happy Halloween
- It’s Halloween
- Rally around the pumpkin
- Happy Halloween from your friends
- Walk this way 👻
- Trick or treat, give me something good to eat!
- Happy Halloween! See you on the other side 👻 🎃
- Sometimes, the scariest monsters are the ones you create
- Now let’s go get warmed up with a Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Watch out, jack-o-lanterns. Here I come
- Haunted houses are for everyone!
- Watch out! I’m coming to get you
- Halloween is magical
- Boo to you!
- Wear a costume at Halloween!
- Don’t be scared, have fun!
- Be a ghoul!
- Wear a mask!
- Careful what you wish for!
- Have a spooky, fun Halloween
- Halloween is coming. Do you know what’s coming with it?
- A pumpkin is not just a candy holder
Scary Halloween Phrases
Halloween is fast approaching, and if you’re planning on hosting a party, you’ll want some spooky Halloween phrases to keep everyone entertained. You need something mysterious and ghostly that will take the spookiness of your decorations or invitations to the max!
After searching long and hard, we were able to gather some scary Halloween phrases that you will surely spook the visitors. Your guests will be too busy screaming in horror to ask where you got such clever Halloween expressions.
- Be wicked for Halloween
- It’s Halloween, wish you a scary week
- Wishing you a hauntingly happy Halloween
- Boooo! A scary good time.
- Ghouls night out
- Have a goblin good time
- Get in the spirit of Halloween!
- We hear screams and shrieks are pretty fun
- It’s the fright before the flight – and we’re getting into the Halloween spirit
- A spooky shout-out to all the haunts out there
- Hope your haunting season is filled with joy
- Beware, zombies are coming
- The scariest monsters are the ones you don’t see coming
- Pumpkins, bats, and scary owls — Get in the spirit of Halloween with us
- Are you ready for Halloween??
- You can’t scare us, Halloween!
- Halloween is for the brave
- Happy Halloween from monsters to ghouls. 🎃
- Who knows what will happen?
- Costumes are costumes…but yours is a marvel!
- Screaming in terror since 1914. Happy Haunting!!!
- A witch or warlock walks among us…check your neighbor!
- Just because it’s Halloween doesn’t mean you have to be afraid. We can all be a little Stranger Things this year 😈
- There are ghosts in the machine. Unleash them.
- Halloween is coming!
- Halloween night is coming, be prepared and enjoy!
- Halloween is a lot of fun
- Happy Halloween, happy holiday
- Halloween candy…because it’s yours!
- Have a safe and spooktacular Halloween
- May your jack-o’-lantern be luminous
- Have an awesome Halloween
- Happy trick or treating on Halloween
- Nothing’s creepier than a good scary story
- Embrace your superstitions and curiosities
- Happy Halloween everyone!!
- Trick or treat?! We’re not afraid of anything!
- Be friendly, not scary
- Are you ready for Halloween?
- Halloween is closer than you think
- Dare to wear your most creative Halloween costume yet
- Blood is thicker than water
- A spell will do you good
- Be spooky! Take truffles
- Trick or treat until you drop
- It’s my favorite time of the year
- Be afraid, be very afraid
- Give out sweets and toys
- Hocus pocus and make my treats vanish!
- Make everyone scream for these ghoulish goodies
- Halloween is coming. It’s time to get ready
- The Halloween season is finally here
Cute Halloween Phrases
Halloween is approaching quickly. Halloween is the fun and only time of the year when you get to see little kiddos dressed up as ghosts, goblins, witches, and vampires. Are you throwing a Halloween party for these adorable ghosts? If yes, why not come up with some cute Halloween phrase to greet them with.
To help you out, here are some cute Halloween phrases that you can use as inspiration. These phrases must be said with a scary tone because it helps produce a spooky effect to the listeners.
- Be careful out there
- Watch out for zombies!
- Cut out that witch!
- Turn bones into toys, not tears
- Who doesn’t love candy!?
- It is the season to scare!
- Be afraid, be very afraid!
- Night of the living dead
- Get scared silly with ginger snaps.
- Trick or treat! Be gutsy
- Pumpkins are for carving, candy is for eating
- Eek! It’s Halloween!
- Have a devilishly good time
- Make this Halloween magical for everyone
- Happy Halloween pumpkins.
- Werewolves and vampires go to Hollywood
- Halloween is here; get ready to celebrate it!
- Halloween is only once a year
- Bite-sized Halloween treats
- Creepy, crawly fun
- Be safe this Halloween
- Have a devilishly good time this Halloween
- Don’t risk getting sick this Halloween
- It’s time to play the game
- Knock knock! Who’s there? Candy!
- Boo on Halloween
- It’s gonna be a bang
- Ghouls just want to have fun
- You get what you scare for
- Drops of blood on your doorstep!
- Bewitched… bothered… and possibly eaten
- Boo! I’m home!
- Fright night,
- Keep Halloween fun
- Look scary, not silly
- Happy Halloween! Laughter is the best cough syrup says Dr. quack
- Black cats and black cauldrons, Halloween is here
- Enjoy the fun of Halloween
- Have a safe, happy Halloween
- Trick or treat safely
- I’m just here for the candy
- I’m out on Halloween
- I want to eat your face
Funny Halloween Phrases
Halloween is on its way. We are all set with our costumes, bags of candy, and scary decorations. Halloween is a spooky time of year, but you could lighten up the mood by adding some funny Halloween phrases to your Facebook status.
Having a tough time finding a good one? Fret not! We have already done the hard work.
Here are a bunch of funny Halloween phrases that you can use on social media or will help you greet everyone with a smile, scare up a few laughs, and make your home spookier than ever!
- How do you say trick or treat in space? Trick or flight suit
- Your costume is fine, your face is scary
- Trick or treat, smell my feet!
- Be careful what you wish for
- A witch who lived in my basement
- Which witch is which?
- Roses are red, violets are blue, and pumpkins are orange, cantaloupes, and vampires too!
- Don’t forget to take your vitamins this Halloween
- I’ll eat your cheeks!
- Be careful who you marry
- I like to live dangerously
- When spells go wrong, call Spell-check
- I’m your worst nightmare
- Don’t take the candy bait
- Get your scare on
- Fright and delight
- I’m allergic to candy!
- It’s not healthy to go without shoes
- Scary good
- Go jump in a pumpkin patch
- Don’t let the bed bugs bite
- Have a creepy celebration
- For Halloween we see you… and we hope you’ll see us too! But definitely don’t call us for a reservation 😜
- I’ll take candy by the handful, please
- Be our ghosts tonight
- What’s the point of a dead man’s party? He can’t complain it’s boring you see?
- Halloween is just one day when kids get to dress up and act like grown-ups
- Is that a costume or is there really something wrong with you?
- Say the darn pumpkin!
- A headless horseman
- Be funny this Halloween
- Aren’t you a little old for trick-or-treating?
- Can I borrow ten dollars for some candy?
- Because dark and light stole my heart! And we’ve been dating ever since!
- You’re trick or treat, I’m treat and treat, you’re trick and no treat
- I’m not dressing up as some lame monster, just call me Doctor Frankenstein’s monster
- Unlike Dracula, I don’t drink blood. I drink coffee…lots of coffee!
- If you think you are frightening, you probably are
- My mom told me to stop watching scary movies. She never said anything about reading scary books
- The problem with Halloween is that it’s too short
- Calling a bloodthirsty cannibal a “cleanup on aisle four” may be a bad idea
- If you find a pair of vampires that actually get along, don’t stand between them
- Stay away from the chainsaw-wielding clowns
- Approach a chainsaw wielding clown with extreme caution, no matter how drunk you are
- Just say you’re having a bad hair day
- Witches aren’t real, right?
- Do you think you can zombie-proof my house?
- I’m good at draining…blood
- I’m cute, but don’t eat me, I taste terrible!
Happy Halloween Sayings
Ahh, Halloween… such a wonderful time of year. What’s not to love about it? All those cute little kids dressed up as superheroes or princesses running around town, candy corn and costumes, pumpkin carving and decorating parties, horror movies, that perfect crisp cool weather…. There’s a lot to love about this holiday.
It’s time to get creative with your pumpkin carvings, send some spooky email greetings to friends and family. We’ve got a list of spooktacular Halloween sayings for you to use if you want to send out some Halloween party invites.
- No tricks here, just treats
- Happy Halloween to all the spooky, cute, funny, clever costumed kids out there
- Treat yourself to a sweet, toothsome Halloween
- Happy Halloween from our sweetest family to yours
- May your Halloween be filled with magical moments that will never leave you.
- Trick or treat. We’re not that scary. Just reminding you to be fabulous today!
- What happens in the darkness, always comes out into the light
- Give treats not tricks
- Have a spooktacular Halloween
- Beware of monsters under your bed
- Scary things are coming
- Halloween is almost here!
- No tricks only treats!
- Just say no to pumpkins
- Watch out for zombies
- Get your treat now!
- Don’t be scared this Halloween!
- Ghouls just wanna have fun haha
- Expect the unexpected this Halloween!
- I’m not scary and neither is my costume!
- Monster Mash!
- Scary things happen at night!
- What if the monster is you?
- Two little moons and a frightful night!
- Caution: stay away from my house
- It’s the spookiest time of year and the sweetest 🎃🍬
- Be careful, monsters are real!
- Bats are coming! 👻
- Get crafty this Halloween
- It’s the great pumpkin, scoo’peep!
- Ghoulish gathering
- Fearsome Frankensteins
- Frightening frights
- Terrifying tombstones
- Bloodcurdling boos
- Ha! You got scared!
- Pumpkins are for carving 🎃
- Be my goblin tonight
- Goody goody gumdrops
- Get spooked
- Witch, witch, witch!
- Goblins gobble just the heads
- Boo! The spookiest time of the year.
- Be scary. Scary good.
- Be ghoulishly happy.
- Happy haunting, haunt like no tomorrow
- A devilishly good time is waiting for you
- Scared? You have nothing to fear from us
- Watch out! We turn up the scare factor
- All hallows eve
- It’s a haunting time
- Think fast or die!
- Put a face on it!
- Trick or treat, don’t steal it.
- Play, don’t stay scared
- Don’t get any on you!
- Scare a cold away
- Have a fun, safe Halloween
Spooky Halloween Slogans
It’s coming! It’s the time of year when everything turns spooky. Halloween is a really fun holiday for kids and adults alike, including businesses using it as a promotional tool to be spookier than the competition. Businesses generally come up with unique Halloween slogans to grab customers’ attention!
For those who have no clue how to come up with a spooky Halloween slogan, this section is for you. We have put together a collection of Halloween slogans for your branding needs.
Use these Halloween slogans to help promote your business or scare people away from your rivals.
- Getting in the Halloween spirit to celebrate the season
- Making memories that will last a lifetime
- I don’t think my skeletons are ready for this jelly
- Don’t be a scrooge this Halloween!
- Trick or terrorise?
- Don’t make a ghost of yourself
- This pumpkin is horrorflied
- Be scary in your own way
- Frighten them with your presence
- The owls are not what they seem
- It’s good to be bad, especially when they’re this lush
- Get ready to be scared
- Come this way for some trick or treat
- Don’t be a chicken, it’s spooky tonight
- Let’s get ready to get ghoulish
- It’s a Halloween party let’s boo
- Happy Halloween witch cams
- A basket of snacks for every trick
- Trick or treaters can always use a smile
- Scary enough for you?
- Monsters have rights too!
- Boo! You’re cute!
- We’re all monsters, now let’s party!
- Light the night with fireflies and scary faces
- If you can’t beat zombies, join them
- It’s not easy being undead
- Be a little devil and make mischief tonight
- Go out and trick or treat
- Eat, drink, and be scary
- Dressing up is your right
- Say boo! To a good cause
- Keep calm and happy Halloween!
- Celebrate Halloween in style
- Don’t be afraid of the dark!
- Jack o’ lanterns are coming!
- Come to the Halloween party
- Watch out for witches
- The scariest night of the year!
- Spooktacular fun for everyone
- It’s a ghoulishly good time
- Spooky, spooky Halloween
- Join the hunt, go on an adventure
- Have an enthusiastic Halloween
- Be the star of the show!
- The day of haunting!
- A night of fright!
- The greatest spooktacular day!
- Where a monster can come out and play!
- The scariest time of the year!
- Where laughter meets fear!
- Where horror is king – it’s Halloween!
Halloween Sayings For Shirts
The scariest time of the year is approaching, “Halloween.” It is a special time of year for people of all ages. It’s a great time to dress up and be creative with your costume. What is more fun than going trick or treating? Wearing custom T-shirts with cute Halloween sayings printed on them.
In case you don’t have some good ideas on what type of Halloween sayings can be used, here’s plenty of spooky Halloween sayings to inspire you. Whether it’s to sell or just to wear them, these sayings would look awesome on T-shirts.
- Talk like a witch this Halloween!
- Trick or treat!
- Be Spooktacular. It’s halloween
- Happy halloween. Tonight we eat brains
- Happy halloween, silly sleepyheads
- Mmm… pumpkin pie. happy halloween!
- Beware of zombies
- You’ve been HALLOWEENed
- We put the SPOOK in your order
- HAUNTED happens here
- I’m too sexy for my costume
- All HAIL to the pumpkin king!
- The scariest costume ever saw
- Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker
- I’m all dressed up with no place to go!
- Spooky fashionista
- Halloween is my holiday
- Halloween is tons of fun
- Something’s brewing in the cauldron
- It’s not my costume it’s my personality
- I was born with a chewed up piece of pumpkin in my mouth
- Rest in pieces
- Corpse bride
- Look fresh to death
- Death is just a bad dream
- Be scary, be scary, be scary
- It’s a nightmare
Halloween Sayings For Cards
You are in the month before Halloween. And you are not waiting until the last minute to find some cute Halloween wording for cards, are you?
Halloween party is fun, isn’t it? But, to make the party really rock, you need cool Halloween sayings for greeting cards to send out to invite friends.
To make life easier for you, here are some quirky and spooky Halloween sayings to write on greeting cards that will surely raise smiles and create a few ‘ooohs’ and ‘aaahs’
- The spookiest day of all is HALLOWEEN!
- Be my ghost tonight
- In case you get scared tonight, I carved this for you especially. Hope it hasn’t given you a fright! Happy Halloween!!
- My thoughts are with you this Halloween
- Quite the costume!
- Much love to you this Halloween!
- Haaaaappy Haaaalloween!
- Hope your Halloween is creeeeepy
- A funny thing happened on the way to the grave
- Let me know when it’s safe to go back in the coffin
- Oooohhh! Good Bone Structure
- This will haunt you forever
- We all scream for ice cream
- Get ready for a fright night
- You’re in for a treat this Halloween!
- The scariest thing about Halloween is running out of candy
- Have a hauntingly good Halloween
- Ghoul-Iicious Party!
- Trick-or-Treat your way into my heart
- Be my guest for Halloween
- Scary fun
- Haunted house bash
- Terrifying theme party
- Monster mash bash
- Ravenous candy buffet
- Unbelievably spooktacular time
Halloween Quotes For Letter Board
Halloween, the frightful night of horror! It’s the day to look creepy and be creative about it! Halloween is fast approaching, and you might be looking for some spooky Halloween-related quotes or sayings to put on your letter board.
Are you finding it hard to come up with a creative Halloween quote to go on your letter board? Fret not! We scoured the web to collect plenty of Halloween quotes ranging from spooky to funny. These will definitely get you in the Halloween spirit!
- Halloween only comes once a year so enjoy it
- Party night doesn’t need to turn into a party foul
- I like you. You’re cute and squishy looking
- You don’t need to be perfect, you’re already amazing
- The only thing to fear is fear itself
- Life is a haunted house but why in hell are you living in it?
- Halloween is an occasion that comes once a year when children tell adults how scared they are
- The scariest moment is always just before you start.
- It was not Halloween that terrified me, but this unseasonable warmth and the eerie stillness of everything around me
- What’s Halloween?” she whispered. It’s the time to dress up, be somebody else for a day
- Halloween is a day for those who are tired of being themselves
- No good comes from cuddling a vampire mouse
- Knock, knock. Halloween’s coming, don’t you know?
Conclusion: Halloween Phrases and Sayings
So, there you have it – a huge collection of spooktacular Halloween phrases to raise the hairs on your neck, send shivers down your spine, and knock your socks off.
We hope you can make use of them in one way or another. Feel free to use any of these that you’d like; just give us credit by linking to this page when you do.
Thanks for reading this article. We hope that you have found it useful and you will visit this page again next year. If you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback, feel free to drop us an email.
Thank you for visiting, and enjoy your holidays!