Juneteenth, as a celebration of emancipation after the end of slavery in the United States, has grown increasingly popular in recent years. This year, in particular, we’re going to see massive annual celebrations on June 19th. To help you extend the reach of your Juneteenth event, we’ve put together a list of hundreds of catchy Juneteenth slogans that are guaranteed to attract guests.
Juneteenth is the oldest known celebration commemorating the ending of slavery in the United States. The holiday was first celebrated in Texas on June 19, 1865. More than 150 years later, Juneteenth is still being celebrated in communities across America. The theme of freedom is the common thread running through all aspects of this two-day celebration.
One of the best ways to celebrate it is by having a slogan that marks the occasion. It is important that you know how to make your Juneteenth slogan stand out this year.
To help you with that, we’ve created a simple list of catchy slogans that people can use to promote Juneteenth celebrations and educate others about the holiday.
So, let’s dive right in!
Catchy Juneteenth Slogans
Having a great slogan can be key to a successful Juneteenth celebration. When coming up with a slogan for an event, it’s important to go with something that resonates with people. It should be short and snappy, memorable, and say something that evokes a positive emotion.
We’ve listed below plenty of catchy Juneteenth slogans to provoke thought while still being inspirational. We are sure these catchy slogans will inspire you to participate in this great celebration of freedom.
- Juneteenth is more than a parade
- Proudly celebrating the end of slavery in America
- Spreading awareness of freedom
- Juneteenth is freedom day
- Happy Juneteenth: celebrate black history
- Become a member of the party and celebrate Juneteenth
- Juneteenth, our nation’s oldest freedom celebration
- May we never forget what we are singing about
- Let freedom ring. Happy Juneteenth!
- Reignite the spirit of progress
- Dear Juneteenth, Thank you for freedom and equality
- God has blessed us with freedom
- Honoring the end of slavery since 1865
- Juneteenth – a day to rejoice
- No need to be enslaved anymore
- Free and equal at last!
- Let’s tell everyone our story about freedom
- Equal rights for all
- Juneteenth helps everyone
- Today we celebrate the day of freedom
- Happy Juneteenth to us!
- Happy Juneteenth independence day
- Everybody’s joining hands
- A little education, a lot of freedom
- Freedom is fierce! It never freezes
- Juneteenth, freedom, and fun day
- Let’s keep it going
- In memory of the day of jubilee!!!!
- Juneteenth, a day for celebration
- It’s that time of year where we celebrate all our family and loved ones. Have a happy, healthy, and #FREEJuneteenth!
- From colonized to free, from no civil rights to voting rights, from no human rights to human rights
- Happy Juneteenth! Celebrate freedom and black history with #Juneteenth
- Celebrate the end of slavery in the U.S.
- Remember those who were heroes and also honor those who are still working to secure equality for all people
- Happy Juneteenth! Remember to always be mindful of the sacrifices made so that you can have all the things. 🙂
- Juneteenth’s history is a testament to the resiliency of the human spirit and our ability to persevere
- Juneteenth is more than just a holiday or a historical date
- 🎁 Celebrating Juneteenth
- Celebrating Juneteenth, the oldest known celebration commemorating the ending of slavery in the U.S. ❤️🙏🏾🐘
- Juneteenth provides an opportunity to reflect on how far we’ve come and how far we’ve yet to go ✊🏾
Creative Juneteenth Slogans
Juneteenth is a special day and growing increasingly popular in the last decade as more people are being exposed to its history. Educating youth about the significance of Juneteenth is important, making it possible for them to become the next generation of champions for equal rights.
If you want to organize a Juneteenth celebration or want to spread knowledge about this holiday, try using some of these creative slogans.
- I celebrate Juneteenth
- Freedom should be your birthright
- All I ever wanted was freedom
- Freedom is like the sun
- Honor sacrifices of ancestors
- Juneteenth salutations
- True love: celebrating #Juneteenth with your bestie
- Free at last!
- Never give up, never surrender,
- Let’s celebrate the bold and unbreakable spirits of black Americans seeking their rightful place in our country’s history.
- Happy Juneteenth!
- Looking ahead and not back
- Thank a soldier
- A day to restore broken shackles and links!
- Restore dignity & pride
- Freedom is forever don’t ever forget
- Celebrate freedom
- We remember and celebrate the emancipation of slaves in America
- It’s a celebration of freedom, not a commemoration of slavery
- Proclamation freedom
- Juneteenth is an appreciation of our heroes
- Wave that flag on 19th June this year!
- Juneteenth is a time to celebrate freedom and history
- Celebrate Juneteenth, aka the day we’ve been promised land
- Enjoy Juneteenth with family and friends!
- Enjoying a day off from work to celebrate Juneteenth is just as important as enjoying a day off to celebrate summertime
- Turns out, freedom is sweet! Cheers to Freedom. #juneteenth
- Emancipation is a beauty pageant! Juneteenth 😎
- Juneteenth has come and gone, but the celebration will continue all week long
- Celebrating Juneteenth – June 19, 1865 – the day when slavery ended and unity began.
- If there’s a will, there’s a way. Juneteenth.
- Never forgot what I have seen
- Be proud and shout it out
- We remember all
- Juneteenth is about celebrating for me
- Press on, nothing can stop us now
- Juneteenth is an observance
- Freedom rings
- We’ll never forget freedom isn’t free
- Juneteenth is not just another Texas holiday.
- Freedom from fear. Freedom from want.
- Laugh. Learn. Share
- Let freedom ring!
- We celebrate freedom!
- I’m coming home to Juneteenth
- Today is the day! Celebrate #Juneteenth by visiting one of the museums
- Freedom for all, not for a few
- Give back, change lives
- It’s Juneteenth—an occasion to celebrate freedom and honor those who made it possible!
- Juneteenth freedom
- Freedom for all slaves from this day forth!
Unique Juneteenth Slogans
Juneteenth – a celebration of freedom – is right around the corner. With Juneteenth quickly approaching, plenty of festivals and parades taking place nationwide, the need for Juneteenth slogans is greater than ever.
These days you will find people crafting T-shirts, banners, and tons of other promotional items all printed with their own unique slogans.
To assist you in this process, we’ve gathered some unique Juneteenth slogans which can be used to promote your event, or as inspiration as you create your own materials.
- Juneteenth for all!
- God has answered my prayers
- Enjoy Juneteenth
- The birthday of future freedom from oppression!
- Celebrate freedom
- Happy Juneteenth to all
- This one is for the USA!!
- Freedom is a blessing,
- Just because it’s Juneteenth, don’t go to sleep
- Freedom is beautiful – don’t let anybody deny you of that!
- Let freedom ring out
- Welcome to the 21st century, America
- Happy Juneteenth
- Remember the past
- Juneteenth is like freedom
- Support the national Juneteenth committee!
- True freedom never dies
- Bring the past to life
- Make sure you get your Juneteenth gear here
- Get out and vote
- Juneteenth isn’t about the past.
- Celebrate pride, heritage, freedom, and equality!
- We have overcome
- Look forward to the future! Revel in the present! Embrace the past! Celebrate Juneteenth.
- Today, we celebrate freedom, family, and love. Happy Juneteenth!
- Freedom is a prize
- Juneteenth festival should be celebrated annually
- Let freedom ring
- A time to rid our country of this stain and shame which has existed for so long!
- Celebrate freedom, learn history, create community!
- Life is a gift, you’re mine, I’m yours. Happy Juneteenth! 🎈🏆
- Remember with reverence
- Thank our veterans, please
- Juneteenth – a day to pay respects
- Have a great celebrations
- Long overdue treat
- From bondage to freedom we have our own written history
- If you want freedom, you have got to have unity!
- Juneteenth is about continuing the fight for freedom in America today
- Tobacco or freedom? I’ll take both!
- Love one another
- The truth shall set you free.
- Make history today!
- I made it through
- Freedom came with a price
- Once you free yourself, don’t ever stop! Celebrate each day as a victory!
- Young black men and women, future of America
- Black power
Cool Juneteenth Slogans
Juneteenth is a joyful time of year for African Americans but we often overlook the fact that it’s about more than just barbecues and watermelon. Juneteenth is a great opportunity to share the truth about the freedom, emancipation, and justice movements in America.
While you might still be figuring out how to celebrate your Juneteenth celebration, we have some suggestions for cool Juneteenth slogans to help toast it with bubbly!
- Juneteenth is the day that freedom was born
- Keep your eyes on the prize and keep singing the song. Shine on, shine on. happy Juneteenth, y’all
- Freedom comes with a cost – celebrate self-respect and freedom!
- Juneteenth is all about celebrating freedom, family, and life!
- Keep moving forward
- Appreciating the end of slavery
- Honor the bold and brave
- Celebrate Juneteenth every day. enjoy!
- Happy Juneteenth
- I am proud of my race,
- We need to learn from the past
- It’s about the history
- Free people deserve the best
- Slavery is a crime – celebrate your freedom to the fullest by living life and gaining knowledge!
- Juneteenth is a celebration of the end of slavery
- We shall overcome, forever and ever, right on down the line
- Violence against the abolitionists caused us to have Juneteenth
- Juneteenth is how I make my way!
- Stay amazing: today and everyday
- God bless America, God bless Africa
- A unique day promoting peace
- Be a history maker!
- I survived slavery
- Juneteenth is a day of unity, freedom, and peace
- I’m not the only one, Juneteenth means a lot to me
- There is nothing like freedom
Conclusion: Juneteenth Quotes
We’ve reached the end of our list packed with awesome Juneteenth slogans. We hope you were able to find some attractive Juneteenth slogans suited for your project. Hope you had fun and got what you needed.
Juneteenth is an important holiday that deserves to be celebrated. Since, slogans are powerful tools to help inspire people to action, the slogans in this huge list should help you honor Juneteenth.
Again, Juneteenth has historical significance and is a time to reflect on the progress that has been made. The purpose is not just to remember, but to continue working towards progress. Be good to each other and look out for one another.
Thanks for reading this article. If you enjoyed what you found here, don’t forget to tell your friends about us.
Happy Juneteenth Day!