The Roomba is a great little device that can help keep your house clean. But what’s the fun in having a robot cleaner that doesn’t have a funny name? If you’re searching for some inspiration on what to name your new Roomba vacuum, this article is for you. Here, we’ve put together a huge collection of hilarious Roomba names that we could think of!
Robots have been a fascination for people for centuries. From their sci-fi movie counterparts to the robot vacuum cleaner, these machines have become integrated into our daily lives. Roomba is one such example of a robotic helper that has transformed how we go about cleaning our homes.
Roomba is a small, disc-shaped robot vacuum cleaner manufactured by iRobot and designed to maneuver autonomously around floors, cleaning all manner of debris from the floors of your home. This machine was introduced to the public in 2002 and since then has gained huge popularity among homeowners. It has sensors that allow it to detect where dirt and dust are concentrated, where it can avoid obstacles such as furniture, and where it can return to its charging station when it needs more power.
Roomba is not only convenient but also provides you with many more options than other manual appliances like broom and mop. The problem with manual appliances is that they can be messy and prone to accidents, especially if you are using them on hardwood floors or tiles. But with the Roomba, you can easily clean up any messes without leaving any traces behind!
The best part is that it uses a combination of AI algorithms and software to navigate out of the charging station, avoid bumping into things, find its way around the rooms, and clean floors. It’s been consistently improved through the years to be one of the best robot vacuum cleaners in the market.
Now that you’ve bought a new Roomba, we know you’re going to love it. It’s going to be a useful and exciting addition to your home, and we can’t wait to hear about all the good things about your new Robot friend. But first things first: time for a name!
We know it’s time-consuming, but don’t worry—we’re here to help. There are so many different ways you can approach the naming process. You could go the traditional route and give your new housemate some kind of human name, like Sally or Bob. Or maybe give them a funny name like The Dirt Reaper or Broomie McRoomberson.
After a lot of brainstorming, we came up with a long list of cute, funny, clever Roomba names to get your creative juices flowing and assist you in the naming process. From funny ones and cheesy ones to geeky ones, we have it all covered. So take your time and pick the name you think best fits your Roomba.
Funny Roomba Names
You’ve probably seen these robotic vacuum cleaners zipping around people’s houses by now, and we think you might be ready to take the plunge and get your own.
After all, it’s an exciting time to be alive when you can push a button and have your floors cleaned by a machine! Yes, we are talking about Roomba, that adorable little vacuum cleaner. A Roomba is essentially an automated pet—it moves around on its own and vacuums up your pet’s hair, your crumbs, and even the dust bunnies that might be hiding under your bed.
And the best part? You get to name it. Whether you’re thinking of giving your robot a silly name or a punny one, there are plenty of options out there for you. You can’t just call them “Roomba.” This list of punny and funny Roomba names is sure to put a smile on your face and help you to find the perfect goofy name for your new robot buddy.
- Dirt Lord
- Clean Freak
- Mister Grimey
- Black Hole
- Dusty Bottoms
- Spinning Jenny
- Dust Destroyer
- Bottom Feeder
- Mop Top
- Roomba Claus
- Bristle Boss
- Floor Force One
- Bonsai Vac
- Broomie McRoomberson
- Dusty McSweeper
- Mr. Roboto
- Dustbunny Slayer
- Conquerer of Floors
- Professor X
- Filthy McNasty
- Dusty McSweeperson
- Dr. Who
- Spic and Span
- Clean Slate
- The Vacuum of Doom
- The Grime Pilgrim
- Roomba Doompa
- Thunder Buddy
- The Carpet Demon
- Weeping Angel
- Broomie Doomie
- Hoover Dammit
- Hairy Potter
- Clean Queen
- Madame Clean
- Sir Sucks-A-Lot
- The Hooverator
- Master Shake
- Clean Machine
- The Vader
- Lil’ Sucko
- Roomba DaVinci
- Agent Smith
- Beep Boop
- Once Upon a Vacuum
- Sticky Fingers
- The Mopinator
- Dustin Diamond
- Not My Job
- Vacuuming Vader (or Vac Vader)
- Lil’ Doomba
- White Tornado
- The Liberator
- Short Circuit
- Carpet Shark
- The Grime Reaper
- Floor Force One
- Broom, Broom!
- Roomba-doobie doo!
- Roomba La-La-La-La-La
- Botty McBotface
- Little Sweeper
- The Force Awakens
- The Dustinator
- The Roombinator
- Roombaconda – like Anaconda
- Vac Man – Why you should pick this name: It’s fun! The vac part is a nod to the fact that this is a vacuum, and it’s also sounds like Pac-Man which was a classic video game.
- Asimov – Isaac Asimov was a sci-fi writer who coined the word “robotics”
- Sushi – Because it’s so low, and it rolls around
- Skippy – Who knows, maybe it will hop around?
- Dyson – haha, just kidding
- I, Robot – get it?!
- Dorothy Gale – because when there’s a tornado in your house, she knows where to go
- Jimmy the Janitor – for all those janitors out there who can relate
- The Iron Throne – because he rules over all the dust bunnies in your house
- R2D2 – the original robot
- R-O-O-M-B-A – you say it out loud in a rap voice
- The Butler – Seriously. What would you do without your Roomba?
- Sweetheart – Quite a sad name when you come to think of it, especially if you’re a loner.
- Dobby – A comical title for your very own house-elf from the Harry Potter universe.
- Cinderella – Your Roomba is not a fairytale princess, but he sure does clean a lot like Cinderella!
- Little Helper – That’s indeed a chuckle-worthy way of describing your Roomba.
- Dusty – But his vacuuming skills are anything but rusty!
- Dustin Bieber – We love this punny wordplay on the popular Canadian singer, Justin Bieber.
- DJ Roomba – This robot vacuum definitely knows how to get this party started.
- Mr. Cleaner – Because someone as smart as your Roomba deserves to be treated with respect!
- Scruffy The Janitor – A title that is inspired by a comical character from Planet Express.
- iRobot – Indeed hilarious and ironic at the same time, considering the fact that the Roomba vacuum is sold by iRobot.
- RoboMop – A weirdly accurate name that is sure to crack everyone up!
- Mr. Roboto – For your gentleman friend.
- Metal Man – What better way than this to describe your Roomba?
- Sucker – Because your Roomba is clearly a pro at sucking all the dust and leaving the floor squeaky clean.
- The Lazy Husband – But your Roomba is definitely more obedient out of the two.
- Dummy – For a Roomba vacuum that acts as a complete dud at times.
- Pet Hair Eater – A hysterical name to keep for a Roomba that gladly comes to your rescue and cleans the mess whenever your furry friend decides to somersault at home.
- Jarvis – The Iron Man reference of the household butler of Tony Stark is awesome for your Roomba!
- Sparky – Well, that’s how he likes keeping your space.
Offensive Roomba Names
Are you a new Roomba owner looking for an interesting name for your robot? Why settle for the run-of-the-mill Roomba names when you can have one that will offend your neighbors, family, and guests. Yes, with a little imagination and some snarky humor, you can come up with an inappropriate name for your new little robotic buddy!
We’ve listed below a bunch of offensive Roomba names that will make everyone around you do a double-take, and maybe even make them wonder if they should’ve gotten a Roomba too—just so they can name it. Each name is funnier than the last, so buckle up for a wild ride. Just make sure you’re not dropping any F-bombs in front of kids.
- Dustbin – An offensive moniker that would definitely hurt your Roomba if he were human because he’s more than some ordinary dustbin!
- Crap Bag – In case you are looking to undersell the marvel your Roomba is.
- Scrappy – But he’s much more than sucking out the scraps of your home.
- Suck It – clever, right?
- Tin Head – Another way of calling out a Roomba that you think is a dork.
- Piece Of Shit – You must hate your robot vacuum cleaner a bit too much to address him with this name.
- Trash Can – In essence, that’s what your Roomba really is, isn’t it?
- Toaster – A wacky and offensive title for your Roomba.
- Junkyard – Quite a mean name to use for someone who helps you with your chores!
- Rust Bucket – Pick this derogatory name for a Roomba that has been with you for over 6 years.
- Loser – Because some people do carry personal hatred towards robots.
- Metal Box – With everything your Roomba does for you, that’s the least of what he deserves.
- Butler – Nothing will beat your Roomba up more than being called what he actually is.
- Clankers – In case you think your Roomba is nothing but a stupid robot.
- Metalhead – Another offensive title for a vacuum cleaner that acts as a dimwit.
- Dustbin Bieber – A great name to choose if you love your Roomba, but hate Justin Bieber!
- Complete Bore – Because how boring can a robot be who is all about cleaning?
- Noisy – A fitting name for your robot considering the mammoth of noise it makes while vacuuming the floor.
Clever Roomba Names
Alright, you’ve got a brand new Roomba, and you are super excited to start using it. But first, you’ll need to name it. Roomba is a great name. But don’t you think your Roomba deserves something more? Something clever that better reflects its personality?
No worries! We scoured the web to gather some clever Roomba names that will surely make your robot vacuum cleaner feel more like a friend than just a hunk of plastic that cleans your floors for you. All you need to do is look through the following collection and pick one that sounds right to you!
- Robocop – This witty name for your Roomba is based on the popular American action film, Robocop.
- Megatron – Yet another movie reference from the Transformers franchise for a mighty Roomba robot.
- Hagrid – A Harry Potter-inspired title for a Roomba that is always there to help you out.
- Rambo – Tweak the term Roomba a bit and there you go!
- Godzilla – Not a speck of dust can escape the reach of your dangerously dynamic Roomba.
- Dustbin Timberlake – A punny name for all the music enthusiast Roomba owners out there!
- Meryl Sweep – A funny and clever take on Meryl Streep’s name for your Roomba vacuum.
- Cleanardo DiCaprio – Such a comical take on the American actor and producer, Leonardo di Caprio.
- The Cleaner – Clean. Clever. Classic.
- Cle-Anu Reeves – The Matrix fans, where are you at?
- The Germinator – This clever title is inspired by The Terminator movie series.
- Sir Dusts A Lot – A witty moniker for a Roomba that is always very keen on cleaning.
- Sir Cleans A Lot – Another clever version of the previous name for your Roomba.
- The Dustinator – For a Roomba who is the Arnold Schwarzenegger of the cleaning universe!
- Roberta – In case you would like to think of your Roomba as a female.
- OCD Reliever – Because your smart vacuum robot manages to perfectly soothe your raging OCD.
- Blessing – Truth be told, you’d be juggling with a whole lot of household work if weren’t for your Roomba.
- Steve McClean – This classic name for your Roomba is culled by the American actor, Steve McQueen.
- Roomby – A feel-good and clever endearment for your robot.
- Minesweeper – A name for your Roomba that is taken from a popular puzzle video game.
- Fumbles – Pick this quirky name for a Roomba robot that malfunctions at times.
- NSD – This name is an abbreviated version of “Nuclear Servant Device.”
- Roly Poly – A witty name that is meant for a Roomba that notoriously keeps swinging back and forth.
Disney Roomba Names
Some Disney characters are just so lovable, it’s hard not to give them the grand treatment. That’s why we’ve gathered the best Disney character names you can name your robot vacuum after. These Disney-inspired Roomba names will surely inspire you and help you through this tedious process of robot nametag assigning!
- Wall-E – An interesting name that is taken from an adorable Disney robot character from a movie with the same title.
- Athena – Probably everyone’s favorite robot character from Tomorrowland.
- Zurg – A fantastic name for your Roomba that is taken from Buzz Lightyear’s nemesis in Toy Story 2.
- Ultron – Inspired by the powerful supervillain character that featured in Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- Baymax – The most cherished Disney fictional robot character from the movie Big Hero 6.
- Genie – Disney’s best-loved character from Aladdin that first made its appearance in the 1990s.
- Mickey Mouse – Such an endearing name to pick for your Roomba vacuum.
- Sebastian – Just like this The Little Mermaid character, even your Roomba is deeply rooted in unwavering loyalty.
- Ursula – This name is culled by Disney’s most vicious villain, The Sea Witch.
- Pooh – Who wouldn’t want to name their Roomba after this cute honey-loving bear?
- Goofy – We are head over heels with all the charm this Mickey Mouse character throws our way.
- Timon And Pumbaa – Hands down the perfect Disney moniker to pick in case you happen to own two Roombas.
- Tinker Bell – For an efficient Roomba that is the sidekick to your Peter Pan.
- Piglet – How can one forget this delightful and fun-loving character from Winnie The Pooh?
- Minnie – Of course, an ideal name to choose for your Roomba, especially keeping in mind its ‘mini’ size.
- Pluto – A sweet, short, and simple title for your robotic vacuum that is derived from Mickey Mouse’s beloved companion.
- Stitch – The perfect name to pick for your Roomba in case you don’t intend to go too overboard with your choices.
- Belle – Such a beautiful name that is inspired by the most relatable princess across the Disney universe. Isn’t it?
- Hercules – After all, your Roomba is also lauded for its Herculean strength and cleaning capabilities!
- Elsa – “Let it go!,” exactly the kind of message your Roomba will send out because he’s got it all covered!
Cool Roomba Names
Among the wonderful things Roombas are capable of doing, one of the things we love most is adding a bit of personality to our vacuum cleaners. You see, whether we like it or not, our robots have become personal and dear friends to us. They have been our companions through thick and thin. And it is only right that we should give our faithful Robo-pals the names they deserve.
Naming a Roomba is much like naming a child. You want it to have a unique personality, but at the same time, it has to sound cool. If you’re struggling to find a cool name for your trusty robotic vacuum, worry no more. We did some brainstorming and came up with some of the coolest names for your Roomba.
- The Dirtinator
- The Dirt Reaper
- Dust Devil
- Groot – Indeed a very cool tree monster that made an appearance in Marvel Comics.
- Metal Man – Sounds like the name of a superhero, doesn’t it?
- Captain Roomba – Understandably so, since your Roomba singlehandedly looks after the entire house!
- Sherlock – Because when this robot vacuum is around, not a single fleck of dust goes unnoticed.
- Minion – If your Roomba is just as likable and cute as a minion!
- Shroomba – Doesn’t this title for your robot exude sass?
- Rob Bott – That’s another way of calling your machine out whenever you want it to start vacuuming.
- Dagger – We love a fiery name for a Roomba.
- Sterling – This is a Hebrew name that translates into “of good quality,” and luckily, such is the case with a Roomba.
- Silver – Because we are suckers for such classy monikers.
- Adam – Go Biblical, or go home.
- Flying Droid – Not necessarily a practical device, but it would be really cool to have one.
- Garbage Collector – Basically, it all boils down to what your Roomba can do for you.
- Home Vacuuming Bot – In case you like to keep things simple.
- Sinister – It’s just a machine, but you never know what it is capable of.
- The OG – Because no other vacuum cleaner can beat a Roomba.
- Digital Pal – A jovial name for your very own cleanliness guide!
- Dust Guzzler – For a Roomba that is always hungry for dust.
- Sir Vacs A Lot – All this Roomba does is vacs all day long.
- Mr. Sweepy – A breezy and feel-good title for a Roomba that just doesn’t let you down.
Cute Roomba Names
You could also get creative with how you come up with a name by basing it on something in your life, like a favorite movie character or food item. Perhaps you want to give your Roomba a name that describes their role in your household, like Best Friend Forever or Dustbuster Deluxe? Or maybe simply think of something that makes sense based on their appearances, like Little Red Rover or Big Blue Box?
If you’re feeling stumped at what to call your Roomba, don’t worry. We’ve already done the hard work. The list below contains a large range of adorable and heartwarming names, including plenty of puns, in order to ensure that you’ll be able to find the perfect fit for your device. Enjoy!
- Moomba – Indeed an endearing name for your Roomba, that also rhymes.
- Robby – This name is taken from the robot in the science fiction film, Forbidden Planet.
- Scrapegoat – Brownie points for you if you understand the pun!
- Gruff – Because the silliest names also make the best ones.
- Pinky – An adorable title to pick, especially if the owner of the Roomba happens to be a girl.
- Nanny – Why? Because your Roomba takes care of you and your home like no other.
- Mr. Maintenance – The fact that you’re using it for an inanimate machine makes it all the more delightful!
- Muddy Buddy – All the cleanliness freaks, where you at?
- Charlie – A classic name that throws a whole lot of friendliness and positivity.
- Oscar – We get it. It’s a dog name, but it would go well with your Roomba too.
- Rover – As in, Land Rover or Range Rover? You decide.
- Poppy – Humans or robots, this name compliments them all.
- Kitty – Because your Roomba is so adorably tiny in size.
- Champ – A great way to fuel your robot to vacuum more vigorously.
- Rosie – A cute name that is culled by the robot maid featured in The Jetsons.
- Homer – Only because your Roomba barely steps out of the house!
- Fritz – Pick this name so that years later, you can tell your friends what a fritz your Roomba can be at times.
- Atlas – After all, your Roomba is privy to all the corners of your home.
- Snooty – Don’t all robots tend to act up at times? Choose this one if yours does!
- Dora – Again, a similar endearment for a Roomba that is familiar with all the corners of your home.
Roomba Names Inspired By Harry Potter
It’s fun having a cool name for your little Robot Vacuum, and it gets even better when that name is inspired by the Harry Potter series! Are you a big fan of the Harry Potter series and looking for an awesome name inspired by this wizarding world? If so, this section is for you.
From Ron Weasley to he-who-shall-not-be-named to Hermione Granger — we’ve definitely got plenty of inspiration for you from the magical world of Harry Potter.
- Harry – This has got to be your first choice if you are a big-time Potterhead.
- Trevor – Neville Longbottom’s pet toad in the Harry Potter series.
- Sirius Black – Your Roomba isn’t as mysterious as him, but this one definitely tops our list.
- Scabbers – Ron’s notorious pet is one character that we all loathe.
- Luna – She was one unique wizard, wasn’t she?
- Hedwig – This name is taken from Harry Potter’s pet snowy owl.
- Crookshanks – Hermione’s cat was lauded for her ability to be a proficient problem solver. So, this name makes for an apt choice for your Roomba.
- Buckbeak – Hagrid’s beloved male hippogriff with magical powers.
- Muggle – This one should have made it to the list of offensive names for your Roomba.
- Dumbledore – Wise, efficient, and powerful; that’s all you would want your Roomba to be.
- Remus Roomba – We love how this name adds up!
- Harry Bot-ter – Now that’s what we call a Hogwardian pun!
- Argus Filch – This name is culled by Hogwarts’ snooty caretaker in the Harry Potter movies.
- Bellatrix – A name that scares and intimidates us all.
- The Roomba That Cleaned – A punny take on Harry Potter’s popular phrase, “The boy who lived.”
- Gryffindor’s Robots – For an army of trained Roombas at your home.
- Volemort – If you’d like your Roomba to be as fierce as the Dark Lord.
- Dudley – Even his name carries the word “dud” in it.
- Moody – In all honesty, we love the unfiltered wit and humor this Harry Potter character offers.
Roomba Names Inspired By Star Wars
The Star Wars franchise is filled with some of the most iconic characters and moments in cinematic history. It is a worldwide phenomenon, with a huge fan base and one of the most famous film franchises, so it’s no surprise that many fans want to name their Roombas inspired by this famous series.
With that in mind, we’d like to present a list of star wars related Roomba names to inspire you in case you can’t think of one on your own.
- Dirt Vader
- Roomba Rancor
- Han Solo – The heart and soul of Star Wars.
- Yoda – Small in size, powerful, and wise. There’s three things this character and your Roomba will have in common.
- Chew Vacca – A playful pun on the popular wookie in the Star Wars franchise.
- R2 D2 – This name for your Roomba is taken by a fictional robot character in Star Wars.
- Artoo-Detoo – Or, you could ditch the compilations and just call him this.
- C-3PO – Name your Roomba after this humanoid robot from the Star Wars series.
- Princess Leia – For a loved Star Wars character who was an icon in herself.
- Finn – Because he is always in charge!
- Rey – This Star Wars-inspired name is taken from the character in The Force Awakens.
- Darth Maul – Perhaps the only intriguing character in the first prequel, and also incredibly cool because of his double-ended lightsaber.
- Greedo – Even the thought of this weird-looking reptilian hunter sends shivers down our spine.
- L3-37 – A fitting title for a very opinionated and brassy Roomba, just like this droid-rights activist in Star Wars.
- K-2SO – One of the very few sidekicks in the Star Wars universe who is genuinely funny.
- Gonk droid – Thank God for technology, your Roomba is not as chunky as this character.
- Itchy – Chewbacca’s father, and probably the only normal character in the Star Wars series.
- Roomba Fett – Another punny variation of the Star Wars character, Boba Fett.
- BB-8 – The fact that he is a rolling droid makes him all the more adorable – and Insta-famous!.
- Lobot – A Star Wars character that is looked at with surprise for his headphone-like administrative aid.
Nerdy Roomba names
If you’re looking for a nerdy name for your Roomba, look no further. We’ve got some great suggestions below. These names are pulled from the worlds of science fiction, fantasy, and just general nerdery—and we hope you love them as much as we do!
- Comet – In case you happen to be an astronomy nerd.
- Beethoven – A name for your Roomba that is inspired by one of the most popular music composers.
- Roto Phantom – In some cases, playing with a few physics-y words may seem like a good idea.
- Bot Pitt – We love this punny wordplay on the popular actor, Brad Pitt.
- Pendulum – Because just like a pendulum, your Roomba keeps swinging back and forth.
- Clean And Clear – Because Roombas are nothing but perfectionists; liking everything to be crystal clear.
- Einstein – You say nerdy, we say Einstein.
- Robot Overload – For a techno-geek Roomba owner who also loves being surrounded by robots.
- Ulysses – The first name that will occur whenever a Literati begins scrolling through the list.
- Homemaker – With so many responsibilities to cater to, your Roomba is pretty much a homemaker.
- Arkobotic – This definitely sounds like a name a nerd would pick for his Roomba.
- iRoomba – Because Apple lovers always manage to add an extra ‘i’ before anything they like.
- Whiskey – Who said nerds don’t drink?
- Life Saver – With all the mess you make, your Roomba is definitely one.
- Roombabulous – A comical take on the word “fantabulous.”
- Rambo Bot – Quite a toughie for a roughie.
- Cyborg – You never know when your Roomba becomes one, so beware.
- Bullet – This Roomba does his job faster than a bullet.
- Dorothy – In case you are a fan of conventional names for your Roomba.
- Michael Bot – Inspired by the character of Michael Scott from The Office.
Girl Roomba Names
We’re sure your Roomba is a sweet little maid who helps clean your floors, but it might be nice if you gave her a cool name of her own. So, for you, we’ve compiled this list of girl Roomba names so that you can find the perfect name for your cute female Roomba vacuum.
- Roombini Baby
- Ms. Whiskers
- Trash Kitty
- Vaccu Catty
- Princess Roomba
- The Floor Fairy
- Holly – A fun-loving name for your Roomba.
- Florida – This name always takes us to the Floridian beaches.
- Vac-toria’s Secret – this one is for you, ladies
- Reese – This title is a variant of the Welsh name Rhys, and translates into fiery or ardent.
- Ms Roombi – We love such frisky names for a Roomba.
- Luna – A moniker that is mysterious, yet captivating in its own ways.
- Helen – As in, Helen of Troy.
- Metallic Soul – Because the heart and soul of your robotic vacuum are rooted in metal.
- Beyoncé – A name that instantly throws some high-level feminine energy your way.
- Shabby – We bet your Roomba is anything but shabby, but that’s a cute girl name.
- Rock N’ Roll – Let’s get you and your robot grooving with this sassy girl name.
- Garbage Digger – And your Roomba is pretty good at it.
- Delilah – As long as we’re speaking of girly names for your robot.
- Roombug – You won’t even notice it’s there unless you want it to clean for you.
- Nanny McPhee – An appropriate name to choose for a robot who takes care of all your vacuuming needs.
- Dry-Clean Only – But he does it like a pro!
- Abmoor – Just reverse all the letters in “Roomba,” and there you go.
- Cookie – But it’s a very tough cookie.
- Mia – Another short and elegant moniker for your vacuum.
- Moon Pie – When you love your clean floor way too much and your Roomba seems like the obedient daughter you never had.
- Angelina – Indeed a beautiful name with Persian origin.
- Vacs-Cuse Me – A hilarious and cute take on the phrase “Excuse me.”
- Pippin – We’re suckers for such adorable-sounding names for a Roomba.
- Predator – And its job is to make every iota of dust disappear.
- Beep Boop – Inspired by all the sounds your Roomba makes.
Roomba Name Generator
While searching for name ideas, we came across a Roomba Name Generator tool that randomly generates names for your robotic vacuum cleaners so, we decided to give it a try. Surprisingly, it generated so many awesome name suggestions. Take a look!
- Optimum Prime
- The Clean Team
- The Vacuum Factory
- Vincent Van Roomba
- Roobus Roombus
- Carpet Commando
- Roomie McRoomface
- Roomba The Explorer
Conclusion: Roomba Names
Robot vacuums are a truly amazing invention: they tidy up your house without you lifting a finger. But the real beauty of robot vacuums is the endless opportunity for snarky name-giving and puns.
Wow! You’ve made it through all these amazing Roomba name ideas. Now that you’ve got your inspiration, it’s up to you to take action and choose one that suits the personality of your Robot cleaner.
Whatever you decide, make sure it’s a name you’ll be proud to shout at when they refuse to go back in their charging station for the tenth time this week!
Thanks for reading! We hope you enjoyed this post and got some great name ideas for your Robot buddy. If you have a favorite — or want to add another name to the list — please write us an email. We’d love to hear from you.
Please share this article with anyone you think might be interested in naming their Roomba. We sincerely appreciate it 🙂
Have a nice day!