Choosing the right slogan for your boating business is a tough job.
It could really make the difference between you being seen as just another boating company or being recognized as one of the leading authorities in your industry.
Our list of slogans for boating companies can help you come up with a winning slogan for your boating business or boating related service.
Catchy Boating Slogans
Use our list of catchy boating slogans for boating services and find inspiration and ideas for creating a memorable slogan for your business:
- We love boating – and it shows.
- You can always make time for boating
- Life is better on the water
- The most loved boating brand
- We know boating.
- Go boating and experience the best holiday of your life!
- It’s all about the water
- Freedom is just an anchor away
- Going boating is a great activity for any season.
- From lakes and rivers to bays and oceans, boating is the perfect fun for everyone, no matter the season.
- Let’s go boating.
- Take to the open waters with your friends and family.
- Talk about this weekend’s plans while you’re out on the boat!
- Getting you wet and wild since 1996 #cruising #boating
- Come experience all the new boats this summer brings.
- Always vote for the boat on the water.
- Pull up a pew and hop aboard—freshly minted adventures await on the water.
- Once you get a taste of the great outdoors, you never go back.
- Recreational vehicle rentals for your boating vacations
- Chartering a boat is what we do best
- High-performance boats
- Being on the boat is the perfect getaway
- Set sail!
- Sail away to something great
- Relaxing on the lake is a must!
- Boats for cruising – not motoring
- Love the wind in your face
- We’re just making the most-badass floats in the universe and selling them to people who want to enjoy water sports.
- Kick up your heels. Kick back on your boat. We’ll take care of the rest.
- Nothing says summer like a boat full of life jackets and happy kids. Not only will you have fun, but you’ll also be prepared for the worst.
- Life is better on the water.
- Let’s get out on the water!
- Dee-lighted to be your local boat store
- Down the shore & to the sea, where we find absolute freedom.
- Boats for all seasons—they’re born ready 🚤
- It’s a boat life. Make good use of time on the water.
- Celebrate the water and all of its moods
- Let the adventure begin! 🚢
- Let’s give summer the boot and get out on the water while we can!
- Nothing beats a day on the water.
- My boat is my second home
- The best boats are always waterproof
- Fish are friends not food
- You don’t have to live at the water, but you can if you want
- You’re not done boating until you’re dry
- No knees, no back, but boatloads of fun.
- The leader in marine engines
- Enjoy the water, respect your boat
- All you need is a boat
- Boat your worries away
- The sea is calm so why are you looking so agitated?
- Get out on the beautiful body of water and enjoy the moment.
- Our boat comes fully loaded with everything you need to get out on the water, including waterproof bags and an anchor.
- If it’s not on the boat, it doesn’t matter – because you’re on the water.
- Whatever gets you out to sea.
- Let’s go boating! 🚣🏊🚣
- Top off your summer with some last-minute summer boating 🚤
- Get the baby out on the water.
- Catch a great day’s entertainment on the water with your friends.
- Sailing into summer 🌊 🚣♂️
- You will never regret buying a boat
- Rowing hard at 3 AM makes everything better
- Buy a boat, get a tan!
- Not all who wander are lost
- We believe in the power of boating
- We are where good boating happens.
- We make boating easier
- We make even the most complicated boating purchase simple.
- A clean boat is good for business
- People on a boat are always in a good mood, so make good friends
- Have a party on the boat
- Be where the fish are
- The best days are spent on the water
- You don’t have to own a boat to love boating
- Relax and enjoy life’s simple pleasures
- Practice safe boating
- Treat your boat like your car
- Summertime is boating time
- Make memories to last a lifetime
- It’s always fun to be on the water
- A boat changes a small space into a big playground
- Boats make you feel and look cool
- Whether you’re a fan of the water or just cruising along, you’ve got to have a boat.
- Get out on the water, not just in it.
- Let’s get away from it all and go boating
- We’re on the water where you want to be.
- Sailing in on a sunny day, feeling the warm breeze. It’s time for a boat ride.
Funny Boating Slogans
No funny slogan for your business? It hurts, right? A company that can’t smile at all times is not a funny company.
Fire up your imagination and see if you can come up with fun things to say about boating safety or anything else relevant to the boating industry.
Here are funny boating slogans we pulled from our knowledge base at Soocial:
- Go boating with your friends. Make some new ones. 😎🛥
- 🚣♀️ Boating season is here and there’s no better time to hit the water.
- When you think spring, think boating. It’s time to shift your focus from land to water.
- Feel like channeling your inner captain 🏳️🌈🛥
- Sailing into summer, we have everything you need to #chillax your way to the next big adventure. 🌊
- Keep calm, and paddle on.
- We’re not the #1 boat rental firm for nothing.
- Hey sailor, take a cruise with us and enjoy life at sea!
- 👏 🛥️ Bring on the weekend.
- It’s a lake, not your bathtub. (☀)
- Good morning America…it’s a beautiful boating day in America. ☀🏞
- 🎤🐡Do it for the gram—boat life.”
- Let’s go boating, and never come back 🌊 ##
- 🚣♀️ Yea, lets go boating! #lovethelake
- ♻️ A summer of fun is almost here so get out on the water! #haveafun
- Come sail the bay with the Captain! ~~~~~~~~ 🚣🛳️🌊🚣 🐢🏄
- Let’s take a nautical adventure.
- Making time for family boat trips is the ultimate in luxury.
- Let’s go sailing in the sun !! 🏖
- A boat is for life, not just a season
- The boating season starts when the first piece of the trailer goes in the water
- Dare to bare. Boardshorts are back!
- Be nice to your boat
- Live, laugh, relax while cruising
- Make a statement. Enter a boat race.
- Boating isn’t dangerous; it’s just a bit dangerous
- Don’t stop boating, stop docking
- Make waves not gas
- Everything’s cooler on a boat
- You can’t drink all day if you don’t start in the morning
- If your boat’s name is Mayday, mine must be S.O.S.
- One mate, one boat
There are lots of boating business owners that are looking for a catchy tagline to represent their business. So here we have a list of boating taglines that you can use as inspiration to develop your own one:
- Let’s hit the water and make it a weekend you never forget!
- Seize the day
- The smell of a boat means freedom!
- The future of boat buying and selling.
- Anyone can hold the helm when the sea is calm.
- Follow your dreams
- Leave your worries at home
- Go to the sea for relaxation
- Life in motion stays healthy
- A day on the lake is better than a day at work
- The thrill of the chase is better than the catch
- You can take a cruise, but you can’t take it with you
- Keep a weather eye out
- Calm seas never made a skillful sailor
- Boating is about the journey, not the destination.
- Make waves with the hottest boat brand in the industry.
- Nothing like boating in the world.
- There is a better, faster, easier way to find the boat you’re looking for.
- There’s no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good boating. 🚣🏻
- If summertime is a time to sail, then fall must be a time to boat (boats).
- When you add the blistering performance of a ZR in-hull to your favorite boat … it makes for even more comfortable, convenient boating.
- There’s a reason we take boats out on the water—the view never gets old.
- Clean water makes a boat run fast.
- Can’t beat the feeling of freedom onboard. Let us dare you to set sail!
- From quick trips to longer voyages, there’s a boat that’s made for you – and the water adventure you want.
- Boating is always fun
- A boat trip is great for family bonding
- You’re never alone on a boat
- The waves will rock you to sleep
- Cut through the noise and stand out at sea.
- One day boating, the next day beer
- Sail with us!
Boating Safety Slogans
You’re running a business in the boating industry. You know first-hand how important it is to provide information about safety on boats to encourage safe boating.
Boating safety slogans serve the purpose to remind people of the risks involved with this sport while having a bit of fun doing it.
Business owners can use boating safety slogans to keep customers safe and make them remember your company at the same time.
Once the slogan is ingrained into their minds, your business will always be top of mind when they need any services related to your business.
This list of boating safety slogans is useful for both the personal use of customers and for your business itself:
- Avoid boating accidents. Stay safe.
- A threat is only a challenge that you haven’t yet met
- If your life is important to you, then your boat should be too
- Stay safe with the right boats and gear
- Be prepared for anything that mother nature can throw your way.
- Follow the rules of safe boating and tie a life-vest on.
- Make sure your boat has the right safety equipment
- Safety first, keep your boat on the water!
- When you are done boating for the day, secure your boat properly
- Wear appropriate clothing
- Bring a flashlight
- Make plans in place for unexpected weather changes
- Stay together at all times
- Look out for marine animals and vessels that are poorly functioning
- Know your limitations and the capabilities of your boat
- Wear a life vest
- Check bilge levels
- Keep your boat in good shape
- Keep your boat away from others while docking
- Use safety lines on the water and docks
- Be respectful of other boaters
- Slow down when boating
- Know the regulations
- Have a fire extinguisher onboard
- Light your path
- Never go boating after drinking
- Steer clear of submerged objects
- Don’t have too many people in the boat
- Be cautious in poor visibility
- Boat smart
- Avoid excessive use of electronics
- Put the phone down, put a life jacket on
Conclusion: Boating Slogans
Running a boating business sucks because the products are often expensive, complicated, and require expertise. Plus, they can be leaky, dangerous, and difficult to operate.
If you’re thinking about slogans for your boat, or slogans for your boat charter company, or any other moving advertising there should be some really good reasons to actually use it.
Those reasons vary from different circumstances but at the end of the day you get a result and that’s what really matters!